8 nycedee Entry, Deepak Sharma 210 180 - - - - 390

11 Perpetual Groove, Matthew Jawlik 200 180 - - - - 380

11 tyco Entry, mike medric 220 160 - - - - 380

13 Yo Mama, martin piasecki 190 180 - - - - 370

13 anaconda Tro, Tom Romaniello 210 160 - - - - 370

15 spragga25 Allen, Adam Allen 190 160 - - - - 350

16 Brown Entry, Sarah Brown - - - - - - 0

------------------

"People demand freedom of speech as a compensation for the freedom of thought which they never use" -Soren Kierkegaard

"People who know little are usually great talkers, while men who know much say little." -Rousseau

hmr3.gif

[This message has been edited by PFloyd40 (edited 03-20-2001).]

Originally posted by deanna11:

oh i get it. nm

ignore me

can't ignore my dealer...

------------------

"People demand freedom of speech as a compensation for the freedom of thought which they never use" -Soren Kierkegaard

"People who know little are usually great talkers, while men who know much say little." -Rousseau

hmr3.gif

Ahhh.....PFloyd you had to go embarrass me like that..... smile.gif jk......yea, I suck so far.....I like my late picks though......they're all set up perfectly right now........

Mikey

------------------

"I don't want a piece....I want the whole thing....." - Bob Barker

Ok...I shouldn't haven't named my entry Texas Longhorns, but had to support my school, even though they f$#ing suck!!!!

I just don't get it...we're such a rich school with great athletic programs, but we don't have a good men's bball team...

------------------

Slowly..slowly..act like you know me...

Don't bother posting my lack of score. My teams never saved so when I went back after the tourney had started, I had no teams. I guess I did something wrong. At least at work I still have 10 teams in. Not too bad!

------------------

Girl-01.gif

Originally posted by sdm1976:

Ok...I shouldn't haven't named my entry Texas Longhorns, but had to support my school, even though they f$#ing suck!!!!

I just don't get it...we're such a rich school with great athletic programs, but we don't have a good men's bball team...

wanna talk about rich schools w/ bad athletics...

NYU

cwm36.gif

------------------

hmr3.gif

Originally posted by PFloyd40:

wanna talk about rich schools w/ bad athletics...

NYU

cwm36.gif

We're sooooooo much richer than NYU, 2nd richest in the nation...our endowment is the 2nd largest in the nation, after Harvard and Texas owns all the oil fields in Texas..

------------------

We're sooooooo much richer than NYU, 2nd richest in the nation...our endowment is the 2nd largest in the nation, after Harvard and Texas owns all the oil fields in Texas..

we're you coming up w/ that?

------------------

hmr3.gif

oooohhhhh, i'm so impressed. can i be your friend and shit. maybe i can hold your books as you walk home from class or somethin...

------------------

Shut up Beavis!

Originally posted by p00h:

oooohhhhh, i'm so impressed. can i be your friend and shit. maybe i can hold your books as you walk home from class or somethin...

cwm2.gif

i was thinking along those same lines...

------------------

hmr3.gif

actually, you may want to check that, i think south carolina has a bigger cock than texas.

------------------

party with a heart on

Originally posted by nycedee:

actually, you may want to check that, i think south carolina has a bigger cock than texas.

good one cwm33.gif but texas has the bigger dick. g w.

------------------

Shut up Beavis!

[This message has been edited by p00h (edited 03-21-2001).]

It's very close right now...we'll see after this weekend though. I can't fucking wait!

My big call = UCLA over Duke

I also love Georgetown...I picked Maryland in most of my brackets, but I'd love to see the Hoyas make it to the Final Four... cwm29.gifcwm29.gifcwm29.gif

------------------

"Up all night...sleep all day."

AIM - E123NYC

IntroLogoM.jpg

Originally posted by nycedee:

back to the original post. i got you guys where i want you, muahahaha. i may be chillen at the bottom but i've got faith in my picks

I checked out your picks, faith is all that you're going to have left...maryland in the finals?? i think duke will take out maryland...

------------------

I checked out your picks, faith is all that you're going to have left...maryland in the finals?? i think duke will take out maryland...

heehaw, that bitchass has maryland in the finals and he's talkin shit!

------------------

Shut up Beavis!