Clubplanet Nightlife Community

stacker 2

can some one tell me .. how stackers feel .. is there a crash like on "e" or coke .. and can u mix it with alcohol ?????

let me kknow what u have to say guys !!!

------------------

lease my soul to the devil with the option to buy - shyne.

hey..if you wanna stack make sure you don't drink caffein before. I've had horrible heart palpetations once after chugging two red bulls, coke and a stacker. It's actualy a lame high..real tingly but I get annoyed and cranky when I crash. It's ok to mix booze with it for a speedy buzz but in the end I get cotton mouth and my weenie shrinks to the size of a thimble. My advise..try it before hand so that it dosen't dissapoint you on a big night out. It certainly isn't a roll but

it's better than No doze~

ya weell i been doing lotta coke lately ..its great but .. what i dont like is that u spend the whole night at a party looking for more... goin in and out of bathrooms .. and before u know it the parties over ..lol .. im looking for something really speedy ..like stacker i guess.. coke has a horrible depressing crash .. i dont want that. i guess ill try it?? so no red bulls huh .. i planned on drinkin em to .. for a extra kick ..guess not

------------------

If I ShOot yOu ...Im bRaInLesS ..If yUo ShOot mE YoUrE FaMoUs

Originally posted by nycjuju:

ya weell i been doing lotta coke lately ..its great but .. what i dont like is that u spend the whole night at a party looking for more... goin in and out of bathrooms .. and before u know it the parties over ..lol .. im looking for something really speedy ..like stacker i guess.. coke has a horrible depressing crash .. i dont want that. i guess ill try it?? so no red bulls huh .. i planned on drinkin em to .. for a extra kick ..guess not

I wasn't aware they serve coke in the bathrooms...(blink,blink) I MEANT COCA COLA YOU DRUGGY!!! Geeeezzzz

Stackers are terrible. I didn't handle it well at all. I got very jittery and like and idiot I drank also. I got SO SICK by the end of the night and totally puked!

You're not supposed to drink alcohol when you take them, I didn't know that then. I wish I had.

But it could totally be me and my lack of tolerance for caffeine pills. In college I took Vivarin when I was studying for a final, and I got the shakes, my heart felt like it was going to jump out of my chest and then I broke out in a cold sweat and passed out in the library for 2 hours.

But that's me, you may handle them better.

------------------

You're only young once

well i took a vivarin once and fell asleep .. those shits dont work ... i was hoping. i could have a couple beers and .. pop a stacker ..and be hopping around the club all nite ??

ur sayin not a good idea ?????????/

------------------

If I ShOot yOu ...Im bRaInLesS ..If yUo ShOot mE YoUrE FaMoUs