Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Chippendales

Originally posted by vampienyc10:

hey bratnik, no unfortunately I have decided to stay here in cold NYC since it's the bf's b-day and all and it would be too much comotion to do it all...but it's ok..

You'll have a kickass time and expecially if the rest of the girlies are going .. they are the best so they'll make you sure you have a great time....

oh BTW.. I know you'll feel bad for me girls when i tell you that one of my girlfriend's from home, well we are all going out for her b-day on Saturday and she wants to go to Legacy ! oy vey.. so tell me what do I wear ?They've been there before and liked it ..I'm just scared !! My sister told me not to dress how I really dress? WTF!! cause I'll scare them she says..so tell me what should I wear ! and yes I need pity! cwm14.gif

Awww, it would have been nice to meet! Legacy huh?? I hate that place, have fun girlie!

------------------

...NYC on the MOVE!

Marcella...I do feel bad for you girlie...they dress like old ladies there...don't try to impress (there is noone there to impress) but I know you dress very nice. Just wear something simple and try to make the best out of it smile.gif

I'll have a drink for you in SoBe smile.gif lol

Bratnik!!!! we'll have a great time!

Originally posted by risa06:

Marcella...I do feel bad for you girlie...they dress like old ladies there...don't try to impress (there is noone there to impress) but I know you dress very nice. Just wear something simple and try to make the best out of it smile.gif

I'll have a drink for you in SoBe smile.gif lol

Bratnik!!!! we'll have a great time!

Is Spheric still around?? I think theres a b-day party for Chris on Sunday but I forget where..haha what a terrible g/friend I am! Just bring me the party mix damn it!!!

------------------

...NYC on the MOVE!

Originally posted by bratnik:

Is Spheric still around?? I think theres a b-day party for Chris on Sunday but I forget where..haha what a terrible g/friend I am! Just bring me the party mix damn it!!!

I have no clue where this boy is... biggrin.gif

I'm going home in the few...well, actually I'm going shopping first... they hate me at the mall already lol...its so bad out frown.gif where the sun go?

JUST ONE DRINK !

Damn Lola ! you best be taking it all !

Hey Bratnik ! I know there wil be other times.. I too wish I could have met you !

Oh great I can understand NO fashion sense but not old ladies !! great.. whoopie I can't wait=====>sarcasm ...

The bad thing is that I dress to impress MYSELF.. but some people are just stupid...

whaaaaaaaaaaaa cwm14.gif

------------------

AIM vampienyc10

e-mail: vampie@aol.com

Originally posted by vampienyc10:

JUST ONE DRINK !

Damn Lola ! you best be taking it all !

Hey Bratnik ! I know there wil be other times.. I too wish I could have met you !

Oh great I can understand NO fashion sense but not old ladies !! great.. whoopie I can't wait=====>sarcasm ...

The bad thing is that I dress to impress MYSELF.. but some people are just stupid...

whaaaaaaaaaaaa cwm14.gif

Vampie Im sure youll have a great time.. and wear whatever the hell you like. Wipe those tears we'll make one crazy night at Exit real soooon!

------------------

...NYC on the MOVE!

Originally posted by risa06:

lmao...shhhhhh girlie...Bratnik is already scared of me...lol...I can't tell everyone how much I can take (ok, that doesnt sound nice...but oh well..lol, you know what I mean) smile.gifbiggrin.gifsmile.gif

Hahaaa.. your nuts! Just how much we talkin? lol

------------------

...NYC on the MOVE!

Originally posted by bratnik:

Hahaaa.. your nuts! Just how much we talkin? lol

LMAOOOOOOOOOO...why, you being a p*y again???? lol...don't be scared smile.gif

not THAT much...I don't use Stoli for mouthwash...lol...well, not yet hehehehe

I'm out....I'll talk to you ladies tomorrow

good night smile.gif

L