Clubplanet Nightlife Community

what's the difference between "friends with benefits" and "EX "sex???

Friends w/benefits = hot, spur of the moment, crazy sex w/out the guilt.

X-Sex = enemies pretending they are friends having hot, spur of the moment, crazy sex with the guilt.

Been there done it all......

------------------

She's got everything she needs/she's an artist/she done't look back/She'll take the dark out of the night time/and paint the daytime black.......DYLAN

**THE MUSIC BEE**

carabee_sig.gif

Originally posted by carabee:

Friends w/benefits = hot, spur of the moment, crazy sex w/out the guilt.

X-Sex = enemies pretending they are friends having hot, spur of the moment, crazy sex with the guilt.

Been there done it all......

I think we have a winner! Brillantly put.

------------------

No eternal reward will forgive us now for wasting the dawn...Jim Morrison

Originally posted by lolly:

WEll the deal is, is that we were kinda friends beforehand. Then we started hooking up, then the sex started. This was over a year ago. Over the course of the year we have grown to become the best of friends, but with those little extra benefits, ya know?? I have wanted so bad for the relationship to progree further, but I am too scared to bring it up for fear of scaring him away all together. We ARE such good friends though that I know I wouldn't totally scare him away. I just don't want it to get awkward between us, b/c when I think about it, yes, we are great friends.... that have sex. But in the same respect we are also in that "don't ask, don't tell" sort of relationship. Meaning, we can hook up w/ other people but we just don't ask about it. THis has been racking my brain ever since day 1.

My friends are all convinced we will be together eventually but I am just too much of a wuss to bring the subject up with him.

YEA I TOTALLY UNDERSTAND....MY EX SEX EXPERIENCE, WITH MY BF OF 3 1/2 YRS. TURNED INTO THE REALIZATION THAT WE THOUGHT WE HAD BROKEN UP BUT IN REALITY WE WERE STILL TOGETHER JUST WITHOUT THE LABEL!!

I SEE THIS SITUATION AS MUCH WORSE...YOU'RE PAYING WITH FIRE B/C OBVIOUSLY ONE PERSON IS MORE ATTACHED THAN THE OTHER STILL!!

NOT GOOD.

THE FRIENDS W/ BENEFITS THING IS SLIGHTLY BETTER...B/C THERE IS NOT AS MUCH BAGGAGE...SO I WOULD STILL EXPLORE IT IN TERMS OF YOUR SITUATION. THAT'S MY 2 CENTS.

cwm11.gif