Clubplanet Nightlife Community

______To all going to the WMC_______

I won't be arround tommorow, but have a bloody good time and stay safe, you lucky bastartds.

I think i speak for everbody NOT going, please don't be coming back telling us how good it was wink.gif

Nah have a great time speak to you all when you get back.

------------------

I want to go out blazing..not fade away.

Trust in the currency of relationships, it's hard to earn but easy to loose - back2basics

b2b6.GIF

Originally posted by eggmok:

thanks bro, i'll get "slaughtered" just for you . . .

LOL, ahh we will make you Englishman out of you yet.

------------------

Trust in the currency of relationships, it's hard to earn but easy to loose - back2basics

b2b6.GIF

thanks my friend......in the meantime, you just keep drinking water in preparation for your visit next month....... wink.gif

hey, btw, thanx for the info on the MC303......I'm seriously considering picking one up in the next few months.......It seems Roland has some solid products......I tell you here because that post is somewhere in the woodwork and I'm not sure if you caught my reply......if so, nevermind then....... smile.gif

Mikey

------------------

"I don't want a piece....I want the whole thing....." - Bob Barker

Originally posted by tyco:

thanks my friend......in the meantime, you just keep drinking water in preparation for your visit next month....... wink.gif

hey, btw, thanx for the info on the MC303......I'm seriously considering picking one up in the next few months.......It seems Roland has some solid products......I tell you here because that post is somewhere in the woodwork and I'm not sure if you caught my reply......if so, nevermind then....... smile.gif

Mikey

Yeh it's just a nice package, and you get get some semi pro effects out of it. I have a compy of Pro Audio which is a good sequencing package. It's not Pro Tools but it's nice and esy to learn and use, and it does nearly everything you need.

Let me know if you want it, and when i come across i will bring a copy on CD. Or you can get it from www.astalavista.com on the Warez section.

You can hook that up to the MC303 via midi and download the tracks or use it as a sound module.

------------------

b2b6.GIF

Originally posted by back2basics-:

Yeh it's just a nice package, and you get get some semi pro effects out of it. I have a compy of Pro Audio which is a good sequencing package. It's not Pro Tools but it's nice and esy to learn and use, and it does nearly everything you need.

Let me know if you want it, and when i come across i will bring a copy on CD. Or you can get it from <A HREF="/cgi-bin/redir.cgi?url=http://www.astalavista.com" TARGET=_blank>www.astalavista.com</A> on the Warez section.

You can hook that up to the MC303 via midi and download the tracks or use it as a sound module.

Yea, I did a little reading up on the product and it was branded a very good starter's piece.......in some reviews, they were sort of stressig the fact that it's not the best product for creating original samples(which is okay for now) and for beginners like myself, it may be difficult to do some basic tasks without using a sysex editor(I don't have a great understanding of that just yet)........forgive me if some of this sounds ridiculous or if I am just questioning what you just answered but I really don't know about all this stuff as of yet........maybe you can clarify it for me, you seem to have a pretty good knowledge......and yes, if it's no trouble I would like a copy of ProAudio......ProTools would seemingly be a bit too advanced for me right now anyway....... smile.gif

Mikey

------------------

"I don't want a piece....I want the whole thing....." - Bob Barker

Well a sysex editor allows you to dump patterns and midi data to let's say a PC or a dedicated Sysex complient device and then edit the patterens and dump them back on to the MC303.

But i wouldn't suggest using it that way.

We don't use it for drums now we have a better drum machine. But we use it to knock up ideas then dump the patterns and songs via midi in to Pro Audio. Then pro Audio uses the MC303 as a sound module (ie it plays it back through the 303 not using it's internal sequencer). Pro Audio allows you to tweak the midi notes etc.

I will fill you in on all this later i have to leave.. remind me.

------------------

b2b6.GIF

Hey B2B, here's a little foreshadowing for ya

IT FAWKIN ROCKED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and I managed to pick up 3 new pair of shades in rainbow colors!!!!!

biggrin.gif

- Pete"nahnahnahnahnahnah"

cool.gif

------------------

------------------------

flash.gif

Upcoming shows: Sat April 7th the KOP Project starts its first Sat of the month residency at Leopard Lounge 10pm - 4am Free - downstairs

My new web site...Version 1.06

http://www.naked-edge.com/schwinge.html

DJSchwinge@naked-edge.com

Originally posted by schwingep:

Hey B2B, here's a little foreshadowing for ya

IT FAWKIN ROCKED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and I managed to pick up 3 new pair of shades in rainbow colors!!!!!

biggrin.gif

- Pete"nahnahnahnahnahnah"

cool.gif

shut up fool! dial 1-800-collect!

------------------

I NEED TP FOR MY BUNGHOLE!