Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What is with you "guys?"

Wow, Andre, that's cool and all, but the problem is, too many guys are adopting the "playa" thing and not enough girls are interested in being on the receiving end. I am not going to speak for anyone else, but I know I am personally tired of it--it's old already. When you are 19 or 20 years old, it's cool to be that guy, at least we (society) make it that way. And at 19 or 20 girls are playing the game too. But when you're 23 or 24, you've most likely been there--done that. It's okay to be mysterious--it leaves somethings to be desired. But enough already with this "JayZ" bullshit! We know you all like to get laid. We like to get laid too. But WTF ever happened to respect? Did we lose that along the line? I think a lot of girls are tired of the disrespect. You can have your cake and eat it too without all the bullshit!!!!

Originally posted by melichacha:

Don't bank on it, but just flow... don't stress, don't chase.. just have fun.

biggrin.gif

- Cuban B -

Once again Cuban B has hit da nail on the head...I concur!

------------------

If only he'd use his power for good instead of evil............... boa_boy@yahoo.com

Guest dabiatchka

Damn I'm in the same situation except I'm playing the guy. We went out and had a pretty good time but every time he calls I either don't get to my phone or I don't get reception and have to hang up on him. I don't call him back usually because I get busy or something always comes up. I figure he'll call back if he wants to talk to me cause I really don't chase guys one bit...Whatever is meant to happen will happen