Clubplanet Nightlife Community

To All I Met At Twilo on Friday.....

"Reallll fuckin highhhhh" i wanna give a big up to trippintrance,mattyparsons,scottyskribs,exit2heaven,majesticmelodi,clubhead32,glowsticks....you guys were soo nice. especially big up to trippintrance, who recognized me from those horrible pics...hehe. i'm sure you had a good time wink.gif I thought warren and FEOS were great! of course, nothin beats the look on warren's face when he wiped out that one time and people were booing for a second. he just put his hands over his hears and had the goofiest look ... overall good interaction with the crowd... i loved that he dropped "Intensify", but i thought he could've played more songs that i've associated him with, overall a great time, loved meeting you guys, i'm now realizing that i missed meeting way more people! i was sick when i came up and by 430, i was just worn out, my cousin started to not feel too hot, so of course it was an "early" night for us. grrrrr, wish i could've stayed longer to meet more, but we ended up dancing in the middle most of the time anyways, i'm sure if i would've stopped, i would've crashed!! REally wished warren would've dropped that reallllllll fuckin high song, and States of Mind... that's what i really wanted to hear.

sigh. HUGS to all i met, hope to see you guys again soon. you all are like a family, nice!oh and Scottyskribs, you made my night with the "bushwacker" and the rest of your "nice" dance moves. omg hilarious! cwm32.gif

------------------

"And if I Die before i learn to speak...Will money pay for all the days i lived awake but half asleep?"

damn, i missed you too..

you coming friday?

------------------

"People demand freedom of speech as a compensation for the freedom of thought which they never use" -Soren Kierkegaard

"People who know little are usually great talkers, while men who know much say little." -Rousseau

he dropped intensify??? i didn't hear that

------------------

it's not simply cool but its the best way yet to make it through

some errors happen they won't go away

won't make us men in marked today

it has best considered as the greatest

yet remembered as the one who had not so much fun

as those who had not yet begun to get it right

ain't nothing wrong

everything all right

omg i sooo want to... s&d's 4th anniversary right? i take it no <A HREF="http://www.clubplanet.com/guestlists/" TARGET="_blank"> guestlist</A> for that one? i figured you'd be there too.. but i got the dancing bug Rob, so i ended up just going to shake my ass up front. lol. see i always miss everybody!! umm, i'm deciding about if i wanna go, the train pissed me off coming back yesterday, 3.5 hours for what?! i could always swing a little somethin somethin, depending on how bad my new rotation is this week...Rob i take it you're going for sure?

------------------

"And if I Die before i learn to speak...Will money pay for all the days i lived awake but half asleep?"

Originally posted by deanna11:

he dropped intensify??? i didn't hear that

differnt mix that i've never heard..

------------------

"People demand freedom of speech as a compensation for the freedom of thought which they never use" -Soren Kierkegaard

"People who know little are usually great talkers, while men who know much say little." -Rousseau

yea deanna, he did! actually was the one song from his cd that i recognized, was singin along with the rest of the peeps. dammit missed you too. this is frustrating. you guys are just gonna have to come down here for once! areyou going next weekend to S&D??

------------------

Let me hollah at cha....what what!!!! It was a pleasure meeting u!!!! Sorry if we didnt get a chance to chat that much....did we dance??/ Damnit blame it on----> cwm7.gif

hehe

------------------

Mine comes in a form of a pill and powder.

What's your......

E2Hcopyfinal.jpg

? ? ? ? ? ?

AIM: XxFUEL1xX

Exit2Heaven,omg your smiles the wholenight were precious!! i've never seen someone grin like that from ear to ear like every time i went back to see you guys!!! yea, i danced with Al for alil before i left, although i'm sure he'll have trouble remembering. i really wanna come up next weekend for friday, but we'll see how this week goes. Hope to chill with you guys more! This was you on Friday.... cwm32.gif

------------------

[This message has been edited by safitamace319 (edited 03-25-2001).]

Originally posted by safitamace319:

yea deanna, he did! actually was the one song from his cd that i recognized, was singin along with the rest of the peeps. dammit missed you too. this is frustrating. you guys are just gonna have to come down here for once! areyou going next weekend to S&D??

damn. i don't remember that at all. yeah, i think i'll be at S&D. hopefully get to meet you then

------------------

it's not simply cool but its the best way yet to make it through

some errors happen they won't go away

won't make us men in marked today

it has best considered as the greatest

yet remembered as the one who had not so much fun

as those who had not yet begun to get it right

ain't nothing wrong

everything all right

Deanna, your sig!!! i see you finally may have figured out what that voice was saying, cuz i know i was listening to it and could only get like 5 words~!!! good job kid.

------------------

guess you guys didn't hear that the S&D 4 year has been postponed till a later date since sasha can't make it

------------------

Who can take tomorrow Dip it in a dream

Separate the sorrow

And collect a ball of cream

The candy man

The candy man can

The candy man can because he mixes it with love

And makes the world taste good