Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Stories at Factory

Originally posted by mysteriousss:

Haha.. I like this rule smile.gif And the blabbers should be punished with chains LOL...

Who's the mysterious lady that follows me around at Vinyl? wink.gif

sf.gif

------------------

signature.gif

[This message has been edited by Ph0eniX (edited 03-23-2001).]

aaaahhh my sf life....if anyone were to ever spill those secret stories.....well i dont even have to tell u what happened.....i miss that place i so need to go back

------------------

never frown....u dont know when someone is falling in love with ur smile...

the most you can do for a friend is simply be a friend...

Originally posted by cuteboobie:

aaaahhh my sf life....if anyone were to ever spill those secret stories.....well i dont even have to tell u what happened.....i miss that place i so need to go back

You should def go one of these days! Lemme know when you decide to go, I wanna see what a krasivaya siska looks like LOL.. Sorry, I couldn't help it.. But if remembered your real name I'd probably use it more often than this nickname LOL...

Originally posted by mysteriousss:

You should def go one of these days! Lemme know when you decide to go, I wanna see what a krasivaya siska looks like LOL.. Sorry, I couldn't help it.. But if remembered your real name I'd probably use it more often than this nickname LOL...

haha sweetie ok...so to help u out its sara...so now no more need for the nickname...

------------------

haha sweetie ok...so to help u out its sara...so now no more need for the nickname...

Hmm.. You mean to tell me that I have no more excuses to use the really funny nickname? C'mon you know you loved it!

PS: anniversary party will be THE BEST smile.gif if you love SF, you should def go! it'll be a madhouse..

PS: anniversary party will be THE BEST smile.gif if you love SF, you should def go! it'll be a madhouse..

i've been so out of the loop...when is the anniversary party????? if i could i'd go every weekend, but im stuck in binghamton so u know....

------------------

i've been so out of the loop...when is the anniversary party????? if i could i'd go every weekend, but im stuck in binghamton so u know....

Oh shit.. I feel ya girl.. I spent 4 years in Syracuse so I know exactly what you're going through.. Anniversary party is on the 3/31.. Can't wait smile.gif

Binghamton, huh?

WHy would want to go to SF for the anniv. party when you have the Rat and Sports Bar?

I know how it is, you'll come back to the real world soon!!

------------------

You're only young once

I've read some strange stories over time about strange things that happen at SF. The strangest thing I encountered was last time about 3 weeks ago when I was leaving around 9ish when I witness some guys getting beat with chains near the main entrance/exit. I would like to know if anyone else experience and other stories like the new addition to the jacuzzi, or other crazy stories of happenings at the facotry from open sex to any other thing they can talk about.

Originally posted by bggjg:

I've read some strange stories over time about strange things that happen at SF. The strangest thing I encountered was last time about 3 weeks ago when I was leaving around 9ish when I witness some guys getting beat with chains near the main entrance/exit. I would like to know if anyone else experience and other stories like the new addition to the jacuzzi, or other crazy stories of happenings at the facotry from open sex to any other thing they can talk about.

You know the first rule of SF?

What goes on at SF, stays there! If you talk to much you just may unexpectedly get beaten with chains one of these days.

------------------

signature.gif

Originally posted by dale77:

Binghamton, huh?

WHy would want to go to SF for the anniv. party when you have the Rat and Sports Bar?

I know how it is, you'll come back to the real world soon!!

hahahahaha...the Rat and Sports Bar....how about Uncle Tony's....good times yeah rite....how do u know about our little places? did u go here?

------------------

hahahahaha...the Rat and Sports Bar....how about Uncle Tony's....good times yeah rite....how do u know about our little places? did u go here?

Uncle BlowMe's? LOL.

I graduated from SUNY Bing in '98!

I had a good time while I was there but I'm glad to be back in the city!

------------------

You're only young once