Clubplanet Nightlife Community

*******ATTENTION GLOWBALL*******

WEll , some of it is hand art , and some is computer art , most of the time ill draw something up from scratch then retouch up with computer Graphics.. hard stuff really but if you know what your doing it can be fun and hard boring at the same time really.... but i have a mind that no other person has really come to think about it really... Also what helps me is music and talking to people and how they want there stuff or even my self ill Create something if i have a challange ................

------------------

glowball.jpg

-------------------------

<A HREF="mailto:

Martin-Izzo@si.rr.com">

Martin-Izzo@si.rr.com</A>

page 1917-243-0215

AIM:GLowbali <---

hey glowball i like what i see too, i do some of my own graphic design, but mostly for the web. what i wanted to ask u is which program u use,? i see some advanced 3d rendering, so I'm guessing Bryce 4.??

and also do u have a website..?

------------------

mylogo1.gif

Originally posted by ultracrzy:

hey glowball i like what i see too, i do some of my own graphic design, but mostly for the web. what i wanted to ask u is which program u use,? i see some advanced 3d rendering, so I'm guessing Bryce 4.??

and also do u have a website..?

3d Studio max bryce adobe golive fireworks, micrograph latest , but shit i neeed a 3d rendering for text editor dam ..... cant find one for some reason... no i dont have a web site but looking to Create on but my time is shitty really......now im going to start working with flash now .......

------------------

glowball.jpg

-------------------------

<A HREF="mailto:

Martin-Izzo@si.rr.com">

Martin-Izzo@si.rr.com</A>

page 1917-243-0215

AIM:GLowbali <---