Clubplanet Nightlife Community

KoxBox can come back to NY ANYTIME!!!!! Anyone else no what I'm talking about???????

ahh! sooooo mad at myself for missing it . . . my friends are crackheads i tell ya wink.gif

details lextacy??

------------------

"any kind of stance or belief is in its essence opposing to life and truth"

"I do not agree with what you have to say, but I'll defend to the death your right to say it." -voltaire

wats stfu?

yea usually I dont have a problem with it, its just tht I wanna make sure I get the suma cum laude .. and this one class is ruining it for me.

this is still not good .. I missed Infected Mushroom .. my day is ruined, I think I need to sleep !!

Well it was amazing! It was at the BB King club in Times Square, so it was really clean with lots of places to sit if you wanted.

Lets see......KoxBox as I said was incredible.......So cool to watch too! Infected Mushroom was great but the system kept fucking up, I don't think it was him because he kept throwing his hands in the air like "I don't know guys, not my fault" but none the less he was great.

There were a lot of good looking guys and girls there, most of the people I met were real cool, overall the vibe was really nice.

My only complaint: $6 for a water and they wouldn't let you refill them in the bathroom! Of course I did anyway, to the dismay of the bathroom attendent because I refuse to let someone deny me my basic human right to water. Hehe.....

But the next party is April 27th I believe and X Dream will be there and I really want all of you guys to come! They really make the the best parties ever, between the music, the talent that goes into the beautiful tapestries and the vibe.

Hope to see ya'll next time!

Lexi

------------------

Lexicopy.jpg

"what I want is what I've not got, but what I need is all around me" - DMB

Wait a second? The system kept fucking up througout the night?

And they won't let you refill the water bottles?

Errr, I can deal with buying water... but the sound system... was it that bad? Cause that is a surefire way to keeping peeps away from their parties...

------------------

Dreaming that all poon tang are created equal...

ezlogo1.gif

Originally posted by junglekittn:

x-dream at a goa party? dat's fawkin wierd.

NOT the X-Dream you are thinking about. That is DJ X-Dream from Caffiene. THis is the X-Dream who does track 6 on the Tsunami Cd. Nice Deep Bass oriented Psytrance.

As far as the Tsunami party, i came in the middle of Kox Box's set, which was good, but was nothing compared for what was to follow. DJ Anti spiining some sick tracks, and then Erez from Infected Mushroom, blowing the place up in the morning. WOW! What a party! If you missed it, then you missed it. But you can come out Friday for Synthetic @ Roxy, which should be good as well. Till next time kids.....

eat snacky s'mores

cwm11.gif

------------------

'i wish U Heaven'

"People who talk in metaphors should shampoo my crotch"

"and remember Kids, You Can't spell cracKed out with K"

aol IM=MikE420DKE