Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Bjork landed on a swan!

Or atleast she looked like she landed face down on one at the Oscars last night. WHAT was up with that dress?! Oh hell..it's Bjork! She could wear a potatoe sack and get away with it! Love her though.(I'd love to be wraped around her body..huhhhhh!huhhhh..Beavus voice*)...She should have won best song instead of that corpse with the pimp mustache! Agree? Disagree?......

LMFAO!!!!! Haaaaaaaaaaaaa.......Yes, that was quite the fashion statement! But as you said, it is Bjork! She's so cute.

But, I am a Dylan fan, corpse or no corpse. He is sinister looking though. If it weren't for the kind words he said last night, I might have mistaken him for the Devil himself.

------------------

Lexicopy.jpg

"what I want is what I've not got, but what I need is all around me" - DMB

I agree Lex. There is a lot to say for Dyllan's career. But he looked like that uncle that use to let you sip beer when your mom wasn't looking as a kid. and ask you to sit on his lap and touch you..

(Ok..maybe that explains why i'm a big drunk.OH GOD IFEEL SO DIRTY NOW!! UNCLE PHILL WHY DID YOU TOUCH ME!!!NOOOOOO!!!)

I thought bjork looked really cute. The swan went well with her off the wall personality... her comment that a friend made it for her was cool too.

I dunno what Juliette binoche was thinking with her crazy flapper pearls all over the place outfit though. She looked really silly.

-mjr

------------------

In spite of all evidence to the contrary, the entire universe is composed of

only two basic substances: Magic and bullshit.

To each their own, but I haaate bjork...I thought she looked like an idiot with that swan wrapped around her neck. I like Dylan though and I liked his song...although, being the girly girl that I am, I also really liked the ballad from Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon. cwm38.gif It sounded like a Broadway song, and the singer's voice is BEAUTIFUL smile.gif

------------------

=)

reginadp121@aol.com

Awwwee..I'm so in love with Bjork..she looks like something that crawled out of JR. Tolkein's books! And she was fuckn amazing in "Dancer in the dark". But she claims she will never act again. I think she should have been nominated for best actress..god knows she was better than Julia jirrafe neck Roberts.

[This message has been edited by mugwump (edited 03-26-2001).]

just my opinion : i thought that Bjork's dress was really original for that i liked the dress but i would never ever ever wear it myself. as for Juliet Binoche i thought she looked great....if you wanna trash her style why dont u mention Ashley Jodd along the line... and Winona Rider..... they were all dressed in the same style.

------------------

GrowingSunFlower.gif

"Luna, thank you so much!"

bjork is da shit- that woman has more originality, (quiet) dignity, humility, class and ofcourse more guts than any of those annoying toothy hollywood hos...she actually won a best actress award @ cannes (one of the few award ceremonies that holds any real credebilty in this kiss ass industry) for dancer in the dark....