Clubplanet Nightlife Community

to all at the tunnel last night!!!!!

hey glowball nice meeting you last night. i thought it was cool how we kinda ran into eachother and you picked me out

renegade great set as usual. we gotta pack that place out by the summer time.

and to everyone else i DIDNT meet, where were you???

------------------

TWILO'S WACK !!!! Sorry guys it is

"don't get attached to anything you're not willing to walk out on in 30 seconds flat if you spot the heat coming around the corner"

Robert Deniro

AIM:MSOPRANO13

Email: msoprano13@yahoo.com

Ganster-01.gif "IM GONNA MAKE YOU AN OFFER YOU CANT REFUSE" MSOPRANO13

Did anybody go?

MSOPRANO---> Couple of Q's about the night please:

-Was it crowded?

-what time did it die/close?

-was there a vibe like there used to be?

-Girls?

I want PFLOYD's objective review.

Thanks for filling in an absent supporter of Tunnel. -eric

Yo mike Nice to meet finaly lol..... yeah i say you from the corner of my eye i was like shit shit ...... ::ran:: lol..... yeah where the hell was everyone else man really lol......nice to meet man ..

martin izzo

------------------

glowball.jpg

-------------------------

<A HREF="mailto:

Martin-Izzo@si.rr.com">

Martin-Izzo@si.rr.com</A>

page 1917-243-0215

AIM:GLowbali <---

Originally posted by bassboy:

Did anybody go?

MSOPRANO---> Couple of Q's about the night please:

-Was it crowded?

-what time did it die/close?

-was there a vibe like there used to be?

-Girls?

I want PFLOYD's objective review.

Thanks for filling in an absent supporter of Tunnel. -eric

it wasnt crowded

i got there at 2 and it was less then half full, the main floor had energy and everyone is dancing and not just taking up space, the other rooms are weak, they need to get the chicago hard house back in either kurfew or the upstairs, thats what i miss the most about the tunnel. the crowd was better looking then the last time i went which was a month ago. i left at about 5:45 casue i had worked for the previous 11 hours. i assume it only went to 6:30 latest. renegade plays hard ass joints all night, but the place needs to get full. most of the girls were good looking but everyone of them was with a guy

------------------

TWILO'S WACK !!!! Sorry guys it is

"don't get attached to anything you're not willing to walk out on in 30 seconds flat if you spot the heat coming around the corner"

Robert Deniro

AIM:MSOPRANO13

Email: msoprano13@yahoo.com

Ganster-01.gif "IM GONNA MAKE YOU AN OFFER YOU CANT REFUSE" MSOPRANO13

I dunno about this weeked cuz i wanst there,

but i think last week, when Corbett and Renegade where there, it was crowded from like 1:30 to around 3:30. I wouldnt say it was packed but it was more than half full.

yea there is quite a few girls with boyfriends but i think theres more people going to the tunnel in a mixed group (girl/guy friends). Since its more of a place where u dance and listen to hard sets.

Rad_

------------------

FRANK_TRIGG_ANIMATION.GIF

BOOM............BOOM!!!

My HONEST Tunnel review was that yeah it was somewhat more crowded then the week before but the difference was that people were milling into all of the various rooms which took a lot of people off of the main floor.

When I went on at around 3AM, the floor was about 60% full. That went up and down like a roller coaster until around 6 which seems to be the time that they pull the plug for whatever reason. Although there were lot of people still there at around 5:30, by 6AM, they had left anyway so I guess it worked out alright.

I did notice more good looking girls this week and yeah, I did notice it was mostly couples. I don't think that's a bad thing but damn, you gotta have some single girls there also.

2 cute girls ended up in the booth somehow which was kinda fun until I saw that the one was with a guy so let me rephrase my last paragrapgh to DAMN MORE SINGLE GIRLS PLEASE in the Tunnel. Lol. Yeah it kinda does kill the hookup vibe but since I am more into relationships than hookups I guess I didn't realize that mostly couples can put a damper on the night until now.

Well maybe we should let all hot looking girls who want to hook up into Tunnel for free of course we would need proof that they don't leave the club alone. I recently propoosed that all girls that come to Tunnel topless get in for free and they may do that in the summertime but prob under the bikini aspect of it instead. So Tunnel may look like Baywatch if they proceed with that policy. Cute raverish girls in bikinis and sneakers. Works for me!!

Renegade

------------------

DJRENEGADE.com