Clubplanet Nightlife Community

diff music genres

I used to be into the punk scene, mxpx, nofx, i remember those days back in 9th and 10th grade, I'd still be down to goto a fuckin punk show anytime.

------------------

"Emotions touched...with feelings running high....it seems right...no need to run and hide....we live fantasy...upon reality...to the other side of life...of life...of life...of life...of life.....as you take me away....one feels into my fantasy...I find with you I break free....as I drift on a dream...I pray to you with hands held high....I find with you....Ecstasy........"

esc1.jpg

I'm the one with the whistle at Sound Factory

Dont know what genre it is but KMFDM, Incubus and Primus, Gothic Industrial, stuff like that. Kind of like a deep dark freaky cathedral feel.

------------------

I have never known beauty like yours before...with eyes of the most perfect blue, and a form that speaks of poetry. And now here I hold you in my arms...

Actually I like rap/hip-hop better than trance/house sometimes. It all depends on the mood I'm in. But I've been into rap longer than trance.

My favorite duo is Outkast, no doubt. Dre and Big Boi a.k.a Daddy fat sax are from another planet. Saw them in DC earlier this month with X to tha Z and Ludacris. Incredible.

Other favs: Jay-Z, Nasty Nas, CNN, DMX, Trick Daddy.... shit, I bump almost everything. I know there's gotta be other people who are feelin me on this. Peace.

------------------

Talkin 'bout what we gon' be when we grow up/I said what you wanna be? She said alive/It made me think for a minute then looked in her eyes/I coulda died....

DUB

ambient

shit like Can,Hawkwind..(space rock from the 70's)

Trip Hop (Ninja tunes shit)

sooome Jazz (Bosanova cool to chill to)

soooooome hip hop (but not much)

World music (specialy with beatz)

D&B (more toward the intelligent shit..though I do like to shake my romp to RAGA on ocassion)

If I'm smoked up just right I've been known to bounce up and down to Dance Hall.

Old school 80's New wave (more like Kraft werk, DM or New Order)

rock raaarely does it for me but I cxan still feel Radio Head and Sonic Youth when I dust off the old collection..

I'm just a mess..

My dog likes classical though...

Besides trance, I also love house and garage, and I especially have a love for all the music that was played at the Roxy's glory years of the early 1980s (and I'm from CHICAGO!)

I also have a fond love for that classic punk sound of CBGBs like the Ramones, Television, and the Sex Pistols.

<A HREF="/cgi-bin/redir.cgi?url=http://www.d-jam.com" TARGET=_blank> djamfooter.gif </A>