Clubplanet Nightlife Community

BACK FROM MIAMI, MY REVIEW . . .

of course it was awesome, so what more can i add . . .

oakenfold droped a sick set on the main stage, the gatecrasher area blew me away and the twilo tent, especially carl cox, was by far the best . . .

i actually got to hang out with most of the gang, who will be there for another couple of days, so that was a great surprise . . .

85 degree weather the whole time, eight hours of total sleep and beautiful people everywhere . . .

and to "top" it off, silicon, silicon and more silicon . . .

i'll be going to the next ultra for sure . . .

------------------

Life is too short to be small.

YOU BASTAAAARRRRRDDDD!

I spent my week in NY bumbed as hell cuz a lot of my peeps are down at the WMC! WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA cwm45.gif

Oh well...there's always next year! Glad you had fun! I hope Warren spun a better set down there than he did here!

Originally posted by eggmok:

yeah, one question though . . .

are you from tennessee . . .

HAHAHAHA LOL!!

That's how knowledgeable those southerners are!!!!! hehehehehe

OMFG.... T as in Twilo, mistaken for Tennessee!! hahahaha that is kinda sad.. hehe cwm6.gif

------------------

Peace, Love & Twilo for Everyone!!!

Equaliser-01.gifSpeaker-02.gif

s_shot%202.jpgsaloop2.gifs_shot8.jpg

Originally posted by p00h:

word up. nice to meet u. was kinda out of my skull at the time, thus the lack of socializing with you guys. ultra was off the fuckin hook though...

p00h, what's up bro . . .

i like the set up you had, a blanket outside the twilo tent . . .

i would never imagine myself lying on that blanket, listening to nick warren with phazon sound . . .

------------------

Hey eggmok... Glad to hear u had an excellent time!, but hey... w 80 degree weather.. it's really hard not too!! cwm1.gif

I had a very good time in Ultra.. it was nice seeing a couple of u guys around... still have 2 more days down here, busy schedule, but what can I say..... WMC RULZ! hehe

I dont really wanna go back to that mid 40's weather up north... but I'll think about that when I get off the plane....

Hey, maybe I'll see u at Digweed this friday!

-miguel.

------------------

Peace, Love & Twilo for Everyone!!!

Equaliser-01.gifSpeaker-02.gif

s_shot%202.jpgsaloop2.gifs_shot8.jpg

Originally posted by mp3some:

Hey eggmok... Glad to hear u had an excellent time!, but hey... w 80 degree weather.. it's really hard not too!! cwm1.gif

I had a very good time in Ultra.. it was nice seeing a couple of u guys around... still have 2 more days down here, busy schedule, but what can I say..... WMC RULZ! hehe

I dont really wanna go back to that mid 40's weather up north... but I'll think about that when I get off the plane....

Hey, maybe I'll see u at Digweed this friday!

-miguel.

yeah, one question though . . .

are you from tennessee . . .

------------------

Originally posted by lubahead:

I just got back too..I was alittle unhappy with Oakenfolds performance...Sunday at the Shadow Lounge the most..Saturday he was good just not great.And yes the Gatecrasher tent ruled the day!!!!!!I Agree with you on that one..Did you see PVD????

i didn't see pvd because i was jumpin to carl cox . . .

but everyone told me pvd sucked ass . . .

------------------

Originally posted by lubahead:

I just got back too..I was alittle unhappy with Oakenfolds performance...Sunday at the Shadow Lounge the most..Saturday he was good just not great.And yes the Gatecrasher tent ruled the day!!!!!!I Agree with you on that one..Did you see PVD????

lubahead > just curious as to why you felt Oakeys performance was not that great at shadow lounge ? he has played at SL a few times , and usually goes off.

peace, sobeton

------------------

sobeton.jpg

[This message has been edited by sobeton (edited 03-27-2001).]

Originally posted by sobeton:

lubahead > just curious as to why you felt Oakeys performance was not that great at shadow lounge ? he has played at SL a few times , and usually goes off.

peace, sobeton

I have seen him many times and for some reason this time he just did not look in to it...Im not taking anything away from him.I have just seen him alot better.

------------------

One time, One time, One time.....Thats all you get! Have fun!!!!

Originally posted by eggmok:

i didn't see pvd because i was jumpin to carl cox . . .

but everyone told me pvd sucked ass . . .

Im not going to be childish and tell you what I people said about Carl Cox..But Im sure there is about 20 thousand people who truley enjoyed PVD!!!!

------------------

------------------