Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Wanted........

Cute, sweet, funny, fun, NORMAL guy. Ok, here's the thing. I am 20 years old, and single. I am so sick of the single life and dating all these losers. Any sweet, guys who like to cuddle but also love to go party out there??? cwm38.gif

------------------

Email or IM me at angl2luv21@aol.com

Thank you Vampie, but according to a previous post, I am the troll that lives under the bridge that ate the sheep, dont ask me, but anyway, yeah i was shy at first too, but honestly, the shyness goes away in like point 2 seconds when you meet people, I have never met a more out going group of people in my life. WE ARE ALL SO CRAZY!!!

-Scotty-

------------------

"I nEeD a SpIrIt WhO cAn ToUcH mY LiFe, I nEeD a VoIcE tO sPeAk tHe TrUtH, i NeEd A sOuL wHo WiLL bE oN mY sIdE, i NeEd A hEaRt i'LL nEvEr LoSe, SoMeOnE LiKe YoU... sOmEbOdY LiKe YoU....SoMeOnE LiKe yOu...SomEoNe LiKe yOu.....I NeEd SoMeBoDy WhO CaN MoVe My WoRLd, SoMeOne WhO kNoWs JuSt WhAt To Do, SoMeOne LiKe YoU..."
scotty.jpg

AOL:DaFiRmPrEz

Originally posted by angeluv:

Cute, sweet, funny, fun, NORMAL guy. Ok, here's the thing. I am 20 years old, and single. I am so sick of the single life and dating all these losers. Any sweet, guys who like to cuddle but also love to go party out there??? cwm38.gif

Ain't no "normal" guys out there. If you want a sweet, sensitive guy who will always be there for you, there's a name for that guy: wuss. It would be nice to be able to imagine someone and have them appear, perfect like you want. But that dosen't happen, and makes it even more worthwhile when you find the right person.

Just don't go around desperate and looking, cause guys will sense that and the wrong kind of guys will start wanting to chill wit'cha. Be strong, independent, and proud, and then guys will start noticing. A girl who knows she dosen't need you is the hottest kind of girl. You seem like your heart is in the right place.... It'll happen when it's supposed to. In the meantime, just enjoy life. P.S. Don't Settle. Peace.

------------------

Talkin 'bout what we gon' be when we grow up/I said what you wanna be? She said alive/It made me think for a minute then looked in her eyes/I coulda died....

Originally posted by andre9000:

Ain't no "normal" guys out there. If you want a sweet, sensitive guy who will always be there for you, there's a name for that guy: wuss. It would be nice to be able to imagine someone and have them appear, perfect like you want. But that dosen't happen, and makes it even more worthwhile when you find the right person.

Just don't go around desperate and looking, cause guys will sense that and the wrong kind of guys will start wanting to chill wit'cha. Be strong, independent, and proud, and then guys will start noticing. A girl who knows she dosen't need you is the hottest kind of girl. You seem like your heart is in the right place.... It'll happen when it's supposed to. In the meantime, just enjoy life. P.S. Don't Settle. Peace.

Thanks for the advice. I do totaly agree with you. I am independent. I don't want a guy who is a wuss. All I want, is a guy who is going to be there for me when I need him and who likes going out and having fun. I am not out looking 24/7, just being on the look out.

But thanks again!

------------------

Originally posted by exit2heaven:

Move over everybody.....because the sweetest motherfucker on the board is here!!!!!

::wink:: What up girl....: redface.gifffers arm::

Sweetest guy in the world huh?? I find that hard to believe.

::gives hug back::

------------------

here i am

------------------

TWILO'S WACK !!!! Sorry guys it is

"don't get attached to anything you're not willing to walk out on in 30 seconds flat if you spot the heat coming around the corner"

Robert Deniro

AIM:MSOPRANO13

Email: msoprano13@yahoo.com

Ganster-01.gif "IM GONNA MAKE YOU AN OFFER YOU CANT REFUSE" MSOPRANO13

Originally posted by msoprano13:

here i am

LOL, I don't know about this!! cwm38.gif

------------------

Sweetest guy in the world huh?? I find that hard to believe.

::gives hug back::

not the world girl....the board....still working on the world....hehe

cwm9.gif

------------------

Mine comes in a form of a pill and powder.

What's your......

E2Hcopyfinal.jpg

? ? ? ? ? ?

AIM: XxFUEL1xX

Just come to the next meetup at Twilo or something, obviously because you posted this on the clubplanet website, you are lookin for someone who goes clubbing alot. Come to the next meetup, maybe you will meet someone there.

-Scotty-

------------------

"I nEeD a SpIrIt WhO cAn ToUcH mY LiFe, I nEeD a VoIcE tO sPeAk tHe TrUtH, i NeEd A sOuL wHo WiLL bE oN mY sIdE, i NeEd A hEaRt i'LL nEvEr LoSe, SoMeOnE LiKe YoU... sOmEbOdY LiKe YoU....SoMeOnE LiKe yOu...SomEoNe LiKe yOu.....I NeEd SoMeBoDy WhO CaN MoVe My WoRLd, SoMeOne WhO kNoWs JuSt WhAt To Do, SoMeOne LiKe YoU..."
scotty.jpg

AOL:DaFiRmPrEz

Originally posted by scottyskribz57:

Just come to the next meetup at Twilo or something, obviously because you posted this on the clubplanet website, you are lookin for someone who goes clubbing alot. Come to the next meetup, maybe you will meet someone there.

-Scotty-

Thanks for the advice, but I think part of the problem is that I am shy =(

------------------

Originally posted by scottyskribz57:

-Scotty-

Good call. I'm sure you'll find a bunch of nice "people" not just guys, at the next meetup.

------------------

Carlos

"If the doors of perception were cleansed everything would appear to man as it truely is, infinite." -William Blake

Originally posted by vampienyc10:

Aw honey.. We're all a bit hesitent but TRUST me, the shyness will go away the second you walk in..

and BTW.. scottyscribs is cute, warm, cuddly, and more.. lol heehee..

LOL thanks for the advice. Where is there a meet up this weekend?

------------------

I think it's going to be at the powerbar at 3am. Digweed should really be awesome, as usual, so at least go for him...

------------------

Carlos

"If the doors of perception were cleansed everything would appear to man as it truely is, infinite." -William Blake

I would suggest attending the next OFFICIAL Dinner meet-up that usually has the best turnout and you'd prolly be more comfy there considering that there's a lot of peopel that will be there for their first meet-up..

it's on April 20th .. Blueangel will be posting something regarding all the details....Oh and if you wanna meet up before the dinner and come with a group of us just feel free to PM prior to the meet-up!! k babe!

------------------

AIM vampienyc10

e-mail: vampie@aol.com

Ill take anything with a dick please....

cwm35.gif

thankyouverymuch

xoxo

kAt

------------------

All new SAUCE FRIDAYS @ Cream with Resident dj, DIVINE. This Friday, March 23, 2001, join us in the Birthday Celebration of Divine. Guest DJ, Marcell A Whitehead. Email : RedKittieList@aol.com for guest list or call 973.759.9103 / 973.865.1952 ... either number will get you in reduced.

d39.gif