Clubplanet Nightlife Community

If you need a "Computer image SIG" Send a post

Well since i do alot of art work here , im willing to Creat computer images or free hand art work for anyone that wants it for a sig ... This is all Free .. i need the practice , this will in deed give me something to do really in the mean time .. so just post to this with a brief discripion of what you want and how you want it with a name you want on it ... ok bye cwm15.gif

------------------

glowballcopy.jpg

-------------------------

E-mail martin_izzo@netzero.net page 1917-243-0215

AIM:GLowbali <---

Oh yeah, and if you decide to do it, I would just want my screenname (lolly) lookin all fancy. I really don't care. Just make it look nice I guess. Nothing too big though please. Suprise me....I'm sure I'll like it!

Originally posted by lolly:

Me me me!!! My sigs keep not working about 4 weeks after I use them. I need a permanent sig please!!

ok Lolly listen what do you really want , what kind of picture do you want ? or say or anything , also if you have something inmind like a picture you want me to use send it over to my e-mail address or im me using aim with my name is martyballz

------------------

glowballcopy.jpg

glowbali, can you design me a bellydancer? like something funky, you know, like something you'd see in the future..yea ever heard of a futuristic looking exotic bellydancer? i want that~!!! can ya do it huh huh?? lol. you can tell, too much studying has gone to my brain today. well holla back and let me know.

i wish i had a language translator thing on here, id' have you write my name in arabic for the design as well, i know how to write it, but there's no way to type it.

------------------

"And if I Die before i learn to speak...Will money pay for all the days i lived awake but half asleep?"

Originally posted by safitamace319:

glowbali, can you design me a bellydancer? like something funky, you know, like something you'd see in the future..yea ever heard of a futuristic looking exotic bellydancer? i want that~!!! can ya do it huh huh?? lol. you can tell, too much studying has gone to my brain today. well holla back and let me know.

i wish i had a language translator thing on here, id' have you write my name in arabic for the design as well, i know how to write it, but there's no way to type it.

WWell sure i can , but will take some time here with the drawing of that lol . Its a good idea really i like it , but about the arabic hmm Right it out on some paper pref white then scan it then send to my e-mail address .. ok ill keep you posted on your image ,, bye

martin izzo

------------------

glowballcopy.jpg

Originally posted by ecstatichigh35:

Can you do mine man. That would be fuckin awesome of you. Just make it say EcstaticHigh in big letters, and a really trippy background. Thanx a lot man.

Ok dude you got it i have others to fill but ill keep you posted ok .. bye for now.. oh and if you have any pictures you might want in on it , send it to my e-mail address on my sig ok bye and thanks

Martin izzo

------------------

glowballcopy.jpg

Hey Martin,

I have the sickest Idea for drawing on a living room ceiling!

Once I can find the image on the web I'm going to send it to you.

------------------

People come into your life for reasons not yet known, keep your mind, heart and soul open.

AIM: Xxlea77

Martin check your PMs please.....

xoxo

kAt

------------------

All new SAUCE FRIDAYS @ Cream with Resident dj, DIVINE. This Friday, March 23, 2001, join us in the cBirthday Celebration of Divine. Guiest DJ, Marcell A Whitehead. Email : RedKittieList@aol.com for guest list or call 973.759.9103 / 973.865.1952

I want to thank everyone for posting up here & asking me for a Sig that would fit your profile , Thanks . Ill be working on everyones tomarrow and through the week, everyone shall have there sometimes this week or next week ... ill keep everyone posted later ..

martin izzo

------------------

glowballcopy.jpg

Hi Marty! I'd luv a sig graphic if you have the time to hook me up, sweetie! Ideally I think I'd like a pretty blue sky with white puffy clouds and my "BlueSky" logo on top. I only have the logo in Powerpoint; can you use it? I'll mail it to you...

Thanks luv!

Melissa

------------------

Music... is alllll about the groove. Can you feel the groove? Listen...

blueskygirl@djcentral.com

aolim blueskygirl2001

Yo Glowball, I would love to have a new phat sig, just my user name "ScottySkribz", but like surreal's sig, lookin all sick and phat and shit. My emal addy is at the bottom. Either my username, "ScottySkribz," or something to do with Twilo, hehe.

Thaanks bro,

-Scotty-

------------------

"ThRoUgH tHe NiGhT, I hEaR yOuR vOiCe.... As i RiSe tHrOuGh ThE AiR, YoUr EcHo GrOwS...I sEE tImE sTaNd StiLL, As I'm WaTcHiNg tHe WoRLd BeLoW.... I cAn HeAr yOu CrY..."
3.gifskribzhalloween.JPGscotty.jpg

AOL:DaFiRmPrEz