Clubplanet Nightlife Community

ez-test result

i just picked up a few

it has a score on the back and 3 circles on the other side kinda like the olympic symbol

anyway i scraped some off and the powder turned black in about 5 seconds

guess im good to go right???

------------------

TWILO'S WACK !!!! Sorry guys it is

"don't get attached to anything you're not willing to walk out on in 30 seconds flat if you spot the heat coming around the corner"

Robert Deniro

AIM:MSOPRANO13

Email: msoprano13@yahoo.com

Ganster-01.gif "IM GONNA MAKE YOU AN OFFER YOU CANT REFUSE" MSOPRANO13

Originally posted by brandie:

why dont you snort a bottle of ajax . . . and and and . . . cause you'll be away for my BIRTHDAY you jerk! smile.gif

j/k

*hugz*

smile.gif

luv,

brandie

you know i love

------------------

"don't get attached to anything you're not willing to walk out on in 30 seconds flat if you spot the heat coming around the corner"

Robert Deniro

If they are pink, then I couldn't tell you. If they are white. Keep reading. I went to factory a few weeks ago. I took one and I started to get really sweaty. Palms soaked. I was like kewl, im gonna roll my balls off. Took another cuz I figured it was a little week and the 2nd would set it off. Stomach started to feel like shit. I didn't get ANY buzz off of these. I think they have a very minimal amount of MDMA in them. I ez tested them and they turned black in a few secs. This pills are TOTAL shit. I would take em back if I were you. 4 other people I knew that took em hated em. (My g/f, my brother, and 2 friends). Look for them on Dancesafe.org in a month as I wanna know what is in these fuckers. Also, one of my friends had to sit down. His heart was beating really fast and he was freaking out.

PS. They are called Biohazards.

cwm8.gif The white biohazards (3 rings) by me (nj shore)had the same effect as previously said on EVERYONE. Very similar to DXM...mad sweats...a few got sick as hell! Tested black on the kit though. Your mileage may vary. Be careful. cwm31.gif

------------------

Do You??

This information is not intended to cover all possible uses, precautions, interactions, or adverse effects. If you have questions about the drug(s) you are taking, check with your health care professional. This information is provided as a guide only. cwm2.gif

YO THANKS FOR THE HEADS UP GUYS. I DONT UNDERSTAND THE POINT OF TESTING THEM IF THIS IS WHATS GOING TO HAPPEN. ANYWAY I DECIDED THAT IM NOT GONNA TAKE THEM BECASUE TO ME ITS JUST NOT WORTH IT

LOWMAZDA:THANKS BRO. ILL TAKE YOUR WORD FOR IT CAUSE THEY GOTTA BE COMING FROM THE SAME GROUP OF PEOPLE SINCE WERE BOTH ON LONG ISLAND

------------------

Robert Deniro