Clubplanet Nightlife Community

JV vs. JP

I know you like SF based on a lot of your posts...so what does it matter what other people tell you? Their style is very different...as is the core of their crowd...so, its like apples and oranges. I for one used to be a sf head and was fully into JP...I've been to Twilo a few times to hear Junior...and I still prefer JP. Most people will put down JP based more on the fact that they dont like or understand the factory and what is was/is about.

------------------

"The world is a better place because of those who refuse to believe they can't

fly."

dragon_pipe_e0.gif

I go places,I interact...

(What places?)

Certain, clubs. Like, Paradise. It's not bad.

It's just that feeling when you can take your shirt off and really dance. When the music owns you. Do you understand?

Originally posted by dale77:

Someone brought up to me that Jonathan Peters plays nothing but noise but Junior plays music and is better?

Anyone agree? Disagree?

Junior is a legend. He was the first "HUGE" DJ in the city. Granted, he is no where near his former self, but nonetheless he's still a legend...JP = totally different style, much harder, on the tech tip...you can't really compare the two cause they play different styles. But JP has a long way to go to reach JV status.

------------------

Exit Night...Enter Light...

Agree with GRAVITY. Plus it depends on the mood.....

The people who go to SF are a breed of their own...no need to explain to one another how you are, what its about...you just know.

ENERGY is what I seek.......

SF gives me it!!

Just my opinion.

------------------

-----Never get attached to anything that you can not walk away from in 30secs flat when you feel the 'HEAT' coming around the corner--

Originally posted by gravity:

I know you like SF based on a lot of your posts...so what does it matter what other people tell you? Their style is very different...as is the core of their crowd...so, its like apples and oranges. I for one used to be a sf head and was fully into JP...I've been to Twilo a few times to hear Junior...and I still prefer JP. Most people will put down JP based more on the fact that they dont like or understand the factory and what is was/is about.

You're right, I do like JP and really love SF. It's not so much that this guy prefers JV over JP. The only thing that DID matter was that I don't think JP plays "noise".

I haven't heard much about JV on this board so I threw it out there.

We all know Jonathan Peters is King...

------------------

You're only young once

um i have a factory lover.. always will be..

but i can totally understand where some people come off saying what jp plays is noise.. just remember you like it, your use to hearing that type of shit.. so its not gonna be noise to you..

Me and Zoya had this same exact convo..

For example.. you dont think The yanni dub is noise? it really is.. not to you because you have grown to like it.. and your use to jps style but he does play some noise once in a while.. I STILL LOVE HIM! OH WELL.. just what i think..

Go ahead factory people heres all your cues to start getting deffencive and sticking up for factory.. lol (as if i could move in there i would.. ) and i'm there like every sat..

XOXO MWAHZ

------------------

lips.gif~LiPz~ lips.gif

"take my heart or i'm gonna lose, if you walk away i'll never use it"

aim:LikmyLipz

e-mail:LikmyLipz@aol.com

likmylipz.gif

www.lipz.net