Clubplanet Nightlife Community

**GRAVITY YOU'RE A DINGLEBERRY**

what a disgusting vulgar mouth you have - and to make assumptions about me sucking mark's cock....i'm sure you would love to know, but it might be hard for you to understand a girl and guy just being friends, because i can't fathom how anyone could stand you...

i'm not going to sit here and argue with you, but i do not visit this board enough to go back and forth, but i will say that the fact that everyone on this board is a "loser", i can't understand why you would have 1,500+ post and associate yourself with these "losers"...you are obviously much cooler than everyone else, and you must fet that satisfying feeling after every insult you hurl and say "damn, i feel good about my self", it makes you so proud that everyones talking about you, blah, blah, blah!!

this will be my final thought and whatever you write will not ilicit a response from me...but has everyone every heard of the "penis theory" - a friend of it told me it once, guys who have small penises have to put down others, and prop himself up to others, in order to compensate for his lack of size.....my bet is that it applies to this particular guy ....so the next time you'd like to rip someone apart...remember..."the penis theory"

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by monical:

what a disgusting vulgar mouth you have - and to make assumptions about me sucking mark's cock....i'm sure you would love to know, but it might be hard for you to understand a girl and guy just being friends, because i can't fathom how anyone could stand you...

i'm not going to sit here and argue with you, but i do not visit this board enough to go back and forth, but i will say that the fact that everyone on this board is a "loser", i can't understand why you would have 1,500+ post and associate yourself with these "losers"...you are obviously much cooler than everyone else, and you must fet that satisfying feeling after every insult you hurl and say "damn, i feel good about my self", it makes you so proud that everyones talking about you, blah, blah, blah!!

this will be my final thought and whatever you write will not ilicit a response from me...but has everyone every heard of the "penis theory" - a friend of it told me it once, guys who have small penises have to put down others, and prop himself up to others, in order to compensate for his lack of size.....my bet is that it applies to this particular guy ....so the next time you'd like to rip someone apart...remember..."the penis theory"

Your "penis theory" might apply in REAL LIFE...this is NOT real life...its a fucking board...I obviously could care less about what anyone on here thinks about what I have to say...I say it because I see fit. There are many people on here (as I've said and proved before) that agree with a lot of what I have to say yet need to be buddy buddy with everyone as its their only source of friendship. Others just dont like to be involved with the "drama." Then there are the fat bitches like trippwhileIdance64 who promote such peace loving propaganda, yet are the first to eat in I mean butt in to what is often deemed as nonsense. If you take ANY of this seriously, then I really feel sorry for you and suggest that if you're not sucking Mark Baker's cock that you should start...because thats the only thing your mouth should ever be used for again, as your words are merely ignorant.

------------------

"The world is a better place because of those who refuse to believe they can't

fly."

dragon_pipe_e0.gif

I go places,I interact...

(What places?)

Certain, clubs. Like, Paradise. It's not bad.

It's just that feeling when you can take your shirt off and really dance. When the music owns you. Do you understand?

Hey ASSHOLE,

You jsut dont know when to stop do you. This was my fucken thread, because It, as you put it, seemed fit for you to make a comment about me, god for bid, posting twice about my fucken sig?!?!?! Honestly, listen to your own god damn words for once. Oh and BTW, I meant to tell you something, I really really do want you to come to the next meet up. I reay do. I mean that. If you're not scared that is. I'd love to break your, oops, i mean shake your hand. HAHA!! Dick!

-Scotty-

P.S.-Bro, I mean that, I really want you to come to the next meetup, again, that is if you're not scared, becuase I'll just let you know now, that if you do, I will break something on your body, that may be of some use to you. And trust me when I saw I'm not a violent person, but you for some reason happen to mention now two friends of mine. And I am going to kick your ass.

Have a lovely day.

------------------

"I nEeD a SpIrIt WhO cAn ToUcH mY LiFe, I nEeD a VoIcE tO sPeAk tHe TrUtH, i NeEd A sOuL wHo WiLL bE oN mY sIdE, i NeEd A hEaRt i'LL nEvEr LoSe, SoMeOnE LiKe YoU... sOmEbOdY LiKe YoU....SoMeOnE LiKe yOu...SomEoNe LiKe yOu.....I NeEd SoMeBoDy WhO CaN MoVe My WoRLd, SoMeOne WhO kNoWs JuSt WhAt To Do, SoMeOne LiKe YoU..."
scotty.jpg

AOL:DaFiRmPrEz

Originally posted by scottyskribz57:

Hey ASSHOLE,

You jsut dont know when to stop do you. This was my fucken thread, because It, as you put it, seemed fit for you to make a comment about me, god for bid, posting twice about my fucken sig?!?!?! Honestly, listen to your own god damn words for once. Oh and BTW, I meant to tell you something, I really really do want you to come to the next meet up. I reay do. I mean that. If you're not scared that is. I'd love to break your, oops, i mean shake your hand. HAHA!! Dick!

-Scotty-

P.S.-Bro, I mean that, I really want you to come to the next meetup, again, that is if you're not scared, becuase I'll just let you know now, that if you do, I will break something on your body, that may be of some use to you. And trust me when I saw I'm not a violent person, but you for some reason happen to mention now two friends of mine. And I am going to kick your ass.

Have a lovely day.

When's the meetup?

------------------

"The world is a better place because of those who refuse to believe they can't

fly."

dragon_pipe_e0.gif

I go places,I interact...

(What places?)

Certain, clubs. Like, Paradise. It's not bad.

It's just that feeling when you can take your shirt off and really dance. When the music owns you. Do you understand?

is this the weekly, "i hate gravity" post? god damn this guy doesn't have a clue. how is it possible to have so many people hate one person over a messageboard? a messageboard has to be the one of the easiest to ways to contact peeps and get to know others, and he can't even do that right. spineless, and worthless, he continues to hide behind his computer.

------------------

party with a heart on

hmm.. just read every damn post... it's like a trainwreck -- I couldn't help but look...

Scotty's not a violent or bad guy which leads me to believe that there is some shit here is seriously FUBAR...

And despite anything you may think from some post or whatever (as I haven't read whatever it is you're talking about)Exodust is a cool girl.

I have one little issue though... Trippintrance makes a silly joke and you (You, who do not take the board seriously, right? right...) take the very first opportunity to make a personal attack? Wow. pretty cool.. rolleyes.gif What's up with that? Is there some underlying saga I'm not aware of, or is it just a general disdain for the responding CNYC populus that brings you to this?

I'm now prepared... go ahead - bust on me now too... I know there's a good possibility that you're brewing up some real zingers for me rolleyes.gif...

It's awfully easy to rail on people you've never even met isn't it, Gravity? cwm34.gif

- meli -

------------------

meli.jpg

"This is not political - it's just that I demand attention when I walk into the room..." -- Nelly Furtado

AIM: MeliChaCha

Originally posted by melichacha:

hmm.. just read every damn post... it's like a trainwreck -- I couldn't help but look...

Scotty's not a violent or bad guy which leads me to believe that there is some shit here is seriously FUBAR...

And despite anything you may think from some post or whatever (as I haven't read whatever it is you're talking about)Exodust is a cool girl.

I have one little issue though... Trippintrance makes a silly joke and you (You, who do not take the board seriously, right? right...) take the very first opportunity to make a personal attack? Wow. pretty cool.. rolleyes.gif What's up with that? Is there some underlying saga I'm not aware of, or is it just a general disdain for the responding CNYC populus that brings you to this?

I'm now prepared... go ahead - bust on me now too... I know there's a good possibility that you're brewing up some real zingers for me rolleyes.gif...

It's awfully easy to rail on people you've never even met isn't it, Gravity? cwm34.gif

- meli -

Mel,

See Gravity's prob is this. He feels that the only person allowed to make personal attacks, and rude comments on this board is him. He feels that he has earned this privalage b/c of his superb intelligence....that his mommy probably told him he had. Unfortunatley this causes him to be a downright asshole. I am sure that when he see's this tomorrow, when he gets to his workplace....rather.... the place he goes to everyday to post a shitload of rude, insulting, already getting boring nonesense, he will have something to say. Something like a 100 hamburgers, blah blah.....b/c we all know that Capt asshole is so god damned clever.

You know what the saddest thing is? I wish that he would realize that he doesnt have to like anyone on this board, but at the same time, he doesnt have to rail anyone. Its a damned shame. Well gravity, i must say it, even though you are going to have something to say in your defense, oh self-proclaimed master of the universe......Respect people, and you will be respected. Im not saying you have to like me or any one else here......just be a little respectful, and people wont take this board so seriously.

-Al

PS-- meetups on 4/20

------------------

-----"Embracing the goddess energy within yourselves will bring all of you to a new understanding, and value of life. A vision, that inspires you to live, and love, on planet earth. Like a priceless jewel, buried in dark layers of soil and stone.... earth radiates her brilliant beauty into the caverns of space and time. Perhaps you are aware of those who watch over your home. And experience in this place to visit, and play with reality. You are becoming aware of yourself...as a Game master.......... Trippintrance64sigcopy.jpglovepeacetwilo.jpg

AIM: fantom0680

A.RRiezgo@verizon.net <----- NEW E-MAIL ADDRESS!!!

[This message has been edited by trippintrance64 (edited 03-28-2001).]

Originally posted by deanna11:

i'll tell you something about candlewax that i bet you didn't know. if you're using a candle to smoke crack, you really don't want to inhale the vaporized wax. i mean, it's nontoxic, but it will agglutinate in your lungs after a while. so make sure you fold the edges of the foil over to divert the wax vapors. or just use a pipe of some sort. that's best anyway; no oxidized aluminum crap

who is billy baldwin?

Good to know about the candlewax and Billy Baldwin went to SUNY Binghamton. Why couldn't hot but really Gawd-awful actors go there when I did?

------------------

You're only young once