Clubplanet Nightlife Community

FREE AT LAST!!!

Why just limit yo'self to one bitch, when you can have 'em all? Pimps up, Hoes Down!

My 3 Step Plan of Success -

1. Work it

2. Twerk it

3. ...then desert it

Love em and leave em, playa.

And as the immortal J-A-Y-Hova spits:

"I was the worse

I used to switch chicks every day

Had ni**as mad for real like "I wish he was gay"

Cause they knew sooner or later hun was gettin' with Jay

Just a matter of time she was gettin' with Jay"

------------------

Talkin 'bout what we gon' be when we grow up/I said what you wanna be? She said alive/It made me think for a minute then looked in her eyes/I coulda died....

Originally posted by freshl7freshl7:

I just got out of a 4 year relationship with my girl. I feel like I just lost 40lbs. 4 years is along time. This summer is going to be one crazy party after the other!! Everyone at my job seems to be breakin up. Is there something in the air. Is this happening anywhere else?

OMG!!!! i swear the same thing happened to me today, except it wasn't for 4 years and it was with a guy...duh! cwm32.gif

i feel so much better and i hope i stay strong enough because he has a tendency to maneuver his sneaky lil' ass back in my life! clubplanet aka break-up support!

Oh, and one more thang:

All you contemplating either breaking up or trying to pull thru the relationship (unless you're married): If you keep fighting, and you aren't happy, pull the plug on that thing. It's not worth the hastle. Everyone here is too young to not be happy every day. And don't do that break up, get back together, break up, get back together bullshit. That shows weakness...

I have to deal with this shit from one of my boys who is twisted over some broad, all they do is fight, and it pisses me off. I told him to either end it or stop talking to me about that, cause I don't want to hear about it anymore.

All you girls out there, stand up for yourselves and if you aren't enjoying the relationship, ball out. Chill out by yourself for a while, and a man who can treat you right will come along.... Good luck emiliep, stay strong! Peace.

------------------

Talkin 'bout what we gon' be when we grow up/I said what you wanna be? She said alive/It made me think for a minute then looked in her eyes/I coulda died....

All you girls out there, stand up for yourselves and if you aren't enjoying the relationship, ball out. Chill out by yourself for a while, and a man who can treat you right will come along.... Good luck emiliep, stay strong! Peace.

thanks andre, you're such a sweetheart! cwm1.gif

Originally posted by emiliep:

I just got out of a 4 year relationship with my girl. I feel like I just lost 40lbs. 4 years is along time. This summer is going to be one crazy party after the other!! Everyone at my job seems to be breakin up. Is there something in the air. Is this happening anywhere else?

OMG!!!! i swear the same thing happened to me today, except it wasn't for 4 years and it was with a guy...duh! cwm32.gif

i feel so much better and i hope i stay strong enough because he has a tendency to maneuver his sneaky lil' ass back in my life! clubplanet aka break-up support!

I love how I find out about these things through Clubplanet now! What has happened to us, Em?

------------------

You're only young once

It's pretty pathetic that you have to come on this board and brag about your new bachelor status. It shows the level of maturity you have is about zip. What's even more pathetic is that it took you 4 long years to realize she was a heavy weight on your shoulders. Man, you sure ain't a fucking rocket scientist!!

Oh and by the way, she's not "your" girl anymore. So stop saying it.

-iliana

cwm7.gif

------------------

------------------

cl16.jpg

Iliana, You sound like such a princess.

(YEAH RIGHT). First of all you are the one who sounds pathetic and not to mention a bitch. I am not bragging I am just happy to be single. Just because two people break up after 4 years does not mean you still can't respect each other and remain friends. People grow apart and want different things in life. I think it's very mature to stay friends. I love & respect my ex. It just feels good to be single. Thanks for ATTITUDE!

Iliana, You sound like such a princess.

(YEAH RIGHT). First of all you are the one who sounds pathetic and not to mention a bitch. I am not bragging I am just happy to be single. Just because two people break up after 4 years does not mean you still can't respect each other and remain friends. People grow apart and want different things in life. I think it's very mature to stay friends. I love & respect my ex. It just feels good to be single. Thanks for ATTITUDE!

Of course it's mature to be respectful and friends with your ex, if certain situations permit it. But how do you think she would feel if she came on here and read your post. "woohoo..i'm free! I'm sigle! Thank God!" You call that mature? I may be a bitch but I do know when to keep my private life out of the internet. Plus you should take gentleman classes and stop dis-respecting your ex. Loser.

-iliana

cwm7.gif

------------------

------------------

cl16.jpg