Clubplanet Nightlife Community

ali g vs swingpe

what do u think? ali g likes to get the funk out, whilst swingpe plays the same kush kush beat all nite. but he's a jolly fat man who enjoys himself behind the decks. its a tough one, but i'll have to go with ali g. what's everyone's opinion?

------------------

got drugs?

But only Pete could manage to break out "Girl I'll House You" at Twirl and bug me the hell out...

Tough call here...

- Cuban B -

------------------

meli.jpg

"This is not political - it's just that I demand attention when I walk into the room..." -- Nelly Furtado

AIM: MeliChaCha

Pooh...you're gonna have to give me a few days to come up with a reply to this one....do you know why...

because MIAMI KICKED MY ASS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!and you weren't there so STFU now and once my synapses begin to fire again (maybe I'll get some juice from Cazz to help out) I'll get back to you with a little COME GET SOME bitch!!!!

Kush Kush Kush Kush...boom boom boom boom

- Pete

cool.gif

oh BTW I got to see all your favorite Twilo DJ's play real sets as opposed to catering to you crackheads, too bad I didn't get to hear Hide You down there, or I wouldve really enjoyed the Conference :P

------------------

------------------------

flash.gif

Upcoming shows: Sat April 7th the KOP Project starts its first Sat of the month residency at Leopard Lounge 10pm - 4am Free - downstairs

My new web site...Version 1.06

http://www.naked-edge.com/schwinge.html

DJSchwinge@naked-edge.com

Originally posted by schwingep:

Pooh...you're gonna have to give me a few days to come up with a reply to this one....do you know why...

because MIAMI KICKED MY ASS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!and you weren't there so STFU now and once my synapses begin to fire again (maybe I'll get some juice from Cazz to help out) I'll get back to you with a little COME GET SOME bitch!!!!

- Pete

cool.gif

oh BTW I got to see all your favorite Twilo DJ's play real sets as opposed to catering to you crackheads, too bad I didn't get to hear Hide You down there, or I wouldve really enjoyed the Conference :P

just so you know, biznich, i was down there. and guess what, i heard all my twilo superjocks. and guess what, I heard hide you. and guess what, I mingled with some of my forementioned twilojock heros. only thing you got on me is danny at space. on that note, i'll have to discontinue this post as I must go sob some more now. and ali g forced me to start this post. don't tell him i said...

ps: pvd sucks...

------------------

got drugs?

Originally posted by p00h:

- Pete

cool.gif

just so you know, biznich, i was down there. and guess what, i heard all my twilo superjocks. and guess what, I heard hide you. and guess what, I mingled with some of my forementioned twilojock heros. only thing you got on me is danny at space. on that note, i'll have to discontinue this post as I must go sob some more now. and ali g forced me to start this post. don't tell him i said...

ps: pvd sucks...

Oh then you miised how Mizzangled Diggers was at Space...homeboy could barely function LOL

- Pete"aligismybitch"

cool.gif

------------------

------------------------

flash.gif

Upcoming shows: Sat April 7th the KOP Project starts its first Sat of the month residency at Leopard Lounge 10pm - 4am Free - downstairs

Hey, I didn't tell anyone to start this thread! Leave me out of your drama fools...I think the real debate is p00h Vs. DJ Jazzy Jeff, now thats a battle!

- Ali

"Petedontstepunlessyouwannagetyourfeelingshurt"

------------------

Exit Night...Enter Light...

Originally posted by Abstrakt:

Hey, I didn't tell anyone to start this thread! Leave me out of your drama fools...I think the real debate is p00h Vs. DJ Jazzy Jeff, now thats a battle!

- Ali

"Petedontstepunlessyouwannagetyourfeelingshurt"

Bring it on 17G....I got some Nukes to drop on your head from the WMC.... biggrin.gif R we doing Factory this Sat night? Of course Mizzac hasnt figured out anything yet....But I'll tag your ass to the belt drive bitch

- Pete"iknowicaniveseenmedoit"

cool.gif

------------------

------------------------

flash.gif

Bring it on 17G....I got some Nukes to drop on your head from the WMC.... biggrin.gif R we doing Factory this Sat night? Of course Mizzac hasnt figured out anything yet....But I'll tag your ass to the belt drive bitch

- Pete"iknowicaniveseenmedoit"

cool.gif

LMAO! I dunno about Saturday...I'd actually like to have this Saturday free for something else, lets just save it for Leopard Lounge. I heard about a certain track you obtained during the conference, quit being a bizznatch and tell me who gave it to you!!!

- 17g

------------------

Exit Night...Enter Light...