Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Annoying Co-Workers!!!!!!

For the Love of God!!!! Does anyone work with someone who always has story for EVERYTHING?!?!?! Everytime I talk to my friends at work, this annoying girl has a long drawn out story about herself, her boyfriend, etc. Don't get me wrong, I'm curtious and pretend I'm listening but after a while I'm thinking "here we go again" This is everyday!!!! I don't want to say something and hurt her feelings but honestly, enough is enough. Know what I mean?

Originally posted by piro8:

For the Love of God!!!! Does anyone work with someone who always has story for EVERYTHING?!?!?!

I DO know what ya mean. Except, I'M usually the one who has a story for everything!

DOH!

------------------

You're only young once

You have no idea what I'm up against over here. Its like the bar scene from Star Wars. I swear I'm the only normal one here..

Our analyst, who no matter what we talk about has to rebutt every topic of converstaion with at least 2 stories about her annoying daughter! I swear if I hear one more story I'm gonna rip my own arm out of its socket and beat myself to death.

Then there's our CFO who chews with his mouth wide open and has food flying out all over the office - not to mention that oh so pleasant chewing sound. When he starts eating I have to run for cover. Oh did I forget to mention that this guy picks his nose right out in the open and goes so deep I swear he's hittin brain!!

Oh then there my boss, who runs my trading desk, great guy, but tells the same stupid jokes over and over and over and when he's not blessing me with his humor, he's whistling the same tune again and again.

Ok I'm done venting..............

HOW ABOUT SOMEONE WHO TAKES A SHIT, DOESNT SPRAY AND THE STENCH HAPPENS TO COME RIGHT OVA TO MY DESK UGH!! OR AN ANNOYING SALES WOMAN WHO COMES TO THE OFFICE ONCE A WEEK AND ASKS ME HOW TO TURN ON THE COMPUTER! AND EVERYTIME SHES HERE SHE ASKS DO I HAVE TO DIAL 9 TO CALL OUT. WHEN ITS LIKE WELL JUST FREAKIN TRY IT AND SEE HELLOOOo!!! WHERE IS UR BRAIN NOT HERE ON EARTH LOL!!

I've mastered the art of a good, fake smile and a couple of "uh-huhs" to get me through her long stories....better yet, to get me through "The Land Of Make Believe" She is such a pain in the ass.

I'm with ya on that one...Just smile and nod, smile and nod...a couple of oh really's and right...and we should be fine...

ANyone get those fuckers who stand at your desk while you are on the phone and wait for you!!!

UGH!!!

------------------

tinkerbell.gif

The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.

I think I've got you all beat!!! I have a FRIEND that does this. Long, boring stories, with sidenotes that don't relate to the story in any way. i.e. details about the car he was driving in on the way to a party where he met some hot chic...point of the story? he got a hummer in the backseat!!! He's a great guy, and generally fun to be around, but when he starts on one of his tales I sometimes have to just walk away.

Peace

-=J=-

cwm9.gifcwm5.gif

CMB- The people that stand at your cubicle while your on the phone? That is soooo funny you said that, we were talking about that yesterday at lunch about this one supervisor who just stands there and stares at you when your talking on the phone. I'm on the god damn phone, and out of the corner of my eye, she's staring right at me, I try to ignore her but at least 5 minutes go by and she's still there (looking like a statue). If we were outside, a bird would've landed on her shoulder and taken a dump on her. I felt like standing up and and giving her a flying elbow to her head.

As for my Co-Worker (Dork), she thinks she is soooo funny too, she laughs at her own jokes for 5 minutes after she says them. What a god damn DORK!!!! sorry for venting like this.

Whats up Devine?? I wouldn't mind if the "statue staring at me, while I'm on the phone" was hot but this lady looks like she got ran into a brick wall 7 times. yuk!!!

As for the other co-worker, she's trying to call my name but I'm pretending I don't hear her.

I wouldn't mind if the "statue staring at me, while I'm on the phone" was hot but this lady looks like she got ran into a brick wall 7 times. yuk!!!

As for the other co-worker, she's trying to call my name but I'm pretending I don't hear her.

glad to know other people have psychos working with them... i was beginning to think i work in Bizzaroworld! you can't get on the phone w/out some standing over your shoulder here! the guy that sits next to me is the Cliche King!! incredibly annoying!!