Clubplanet Nightlife Community

ADDICTED TO THE FACTORY!!!!

I NEED THE FACTORY.......NOW!!

If you feel it...holler!!

Who is in this weekend????

I need to go off the hook....anything less than 9 wont be worth my time.

------------------

-----Never get attached to anything that you can not walk away from in 30secs flat when you feel the 'HEAT' coming around the corner--

You wouldn't understand lillizzy...tss tss.

Shame....missing out.....no other place has the energy of SF.

------------------

-----Never get attached to anything that you can not walk away from in 30secs flat when you feel the 'HEAT' coming around the corner--

I went there the past couple of Saturdays. The music last Saturday was good but the music 2 Saturdays ago was AMAZING!!!! All I know is that this Saturday is going to be PACKED. There will be Gridlock everywhere. Remember JP's Birthday Party in January? OMG!!! Packed like sardines. Best bet is to get there between 8 and 9. I wish I could go but I need to give my wallet and ATM machine a break. Whoever goes, have fun. JP will probably blow the roof off this weekend.

It was INSANE and it will be again. The music will be off the hook. 8 or 9??? hell no.....I'm in from 3 to 3.......

------------------

Originally posted by lillizzy:

how about everyone chills the fawk out with sf? how the hell is that an addiction...

lol sorry...had a bad day

uhm i do understand, ive been there several times...not addicting to me tho, sorry

------------------

~*~lizzy~*~

aim: woa its lizzy

EXIT fridays: Lil Lizzy's Guestlist;)

147.gif

I'm totally hooked on that place too.. There's nowhere I'd rather be early Sunday morning and every single time when it gets closer to the weekend I get all hyped up smile.gif Jonathan rocks and whoever said that no other place has the same energy, I totally agree.. No other place I go to can give me the same feeling of intensity! Love it! The anniversary will be soooooo much fun! See ya guys on the dance floor!!!