Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Where to buy testing kits in NYC?

I haven't heard of them for sale anywhere in the city. The only place I've seen them being sold from a reputable source is from dancesafe. There is also another website that has test results from different kinds of pills, unfortunately I forgot the name of it, sorry. I'm sure someone on the board knows, though. Good luck.

See you, along with everybody else, at Twilo Friday!

------------------

Carlos

"If the doors of perception were cleansed everything would appear to man as it truely is, infinite." -William Blake

I bought one in the city last summer for $40. When I tried to use it, it didnt work. The only reliable ones that are sold are are on dancesafe.com and pillreports.com. Dancesafe sells it for $25 and pillreports sells them for $20. I got the one from dancesafe and it hasnt failed me yet.

Originally posted by BRIAN1500:

I bought one in the city last summer for $40. When I tried to use it, it didnt work. The only reliable ones that are sold are are on dancesafe.com and pillreports.com. Dancesafe sells it for $25 and pillreports sells them for $20. I got the one from dancesafe and it hasnt failed me yet.

I knew I should have just asked you first!

Gotta Love Brian!

------------------

You're only young once