Warped Tour tickets only $19.95

August 4, 2001

Randall's Island

Tickets only $19.95 online http://www.ticketmaster.com/jackpot/warped/

----

Several Warped Tour venues emerge, ticket pre-sales set

by Christina Fuoco

LiveDaily Contributing Writer

update: A list of confirmed venues is gradually shaping up for the 2001 edition of the Vans Warped tour, and organizers have announced a series of Internet pre-sales through which fans will have a shot at purchasing a limited number of tickets.

The pre-sale tickets, offered via the official Warped Tour website for $19.99, went on sale at 10 a.m. on Wednesday (3/28) for shows in San Francisco, Cleveland and Los Angeles, according to a joint press release issued by tour owner Launch Media and the ticketing firm Ticketmaster. (Ticketmaster is LiveDaily's parent company.) Warped Tour tickets will be priced at $25 on average when they go on general sale.

At 10 a.m. local time on Thursday (3/29), discounted pre-sale tickets will be offered for: Phoenix; Fresno, Calif.; Tinley Park, Ill.; Pittsburgh; New York; Buffalo, N.Y.; and Pontiac, Mich., according to the Warped Tour site.

The tour kicks off June 22 in Phoenix. The lineup includes 311, AFI, Alien Ant Farm, the Ataris, Dub Pistols, Fenix TX, H20, Kool Keith, Less Than Jake, the Living End, Me First and the Gimme Gimmes, New Found Glory, Pennywise, Rancid, Rollins Band, the Vandals, and Weezer.

Also on the bill are Flogging Molly, Distillers, Guttermouth, Fear, Bouncing Souls, Thrice, the Casualties, Apex Theory, Murder City Devils, Midtown, Big Wig, Morgan Heritage, Hesher, Slightly Stoopid, Black Halos, Switch, the Juliana Theory, Sugarcult, No Motiv, Kill Your Idols, Good Charlotte, Liars Inc, Amen, Thrice, the Start, Lefty, River City High, Sum 41, Jimmy Eat World, the Explosion, and Grand Theft Audio.

As it has in previous years, this year's Warped Tour will showcase extreme sports as well as music. An initial list of athletes scheduled to appear features skater Steve Caballero, BMX rider Rick Thorne, and Moto X rider Jeremy "Twitch" Steinberg.

The tour will also feature a new attraction dubbed Incredibly Strange Wrestling--which Launch Media describes as "a marriage of rock music and wrestling born in the clubs of San Francisco"--a waiting room for parents dubbed "reverse day care" and a museum celebrating the tour's seven-year history called Warped Are They Now?

------------------

-DaVe

I went to Warp Tour last year upstate....it was righteous! If you got a thang for PUNK.

------------------

we live together, we act on, and react to, one another; but always in all circumstances we are by ourselves.

The martyrs go hand in hand into the arena; they are crucified alone.

Embraced, the lovers desperately try to fuse their insulated ectasies into a single self-transcendence; in vain

By it's very nature every embodied spirit is doomed to suffer and enjoy in solitude

Sensations, feelings, insights, fancies- all these are private and except through symbols and second hand, incommunicable.

We can pool information about experiences, but never the experiences themselves

Aldous Huxley, Doors of Perception.

**THE MUSIC BEE**

carabee_sig.gif

im gonna check it out. i love pennywise and the bouncing souls. both of them put on an awsome show. pennywise is so full of energy when they play they go totally all out.

------------------

chickn4.gif

A ho don't make a housewife.

pappa's been smooth since the days of underoos!!!!

AOL J303J

Originally posted by j303j:

im gonna check it out. i love pennywise and the bouncing souls. both of them put on an awsome show. pennywise is so full of energy when they play they go totally all out.

Damn i thought i was the only one on the board who got down to that!

------------------

Mine comes in a form of a pill and powder.

What's your......

E2Hcopyfinal.jpg

? ? ? ? ? ?

AIM: XxFUEL1xX