Clubplanet Nightlife Community

***Twilo-- John Digweed/Jim Van M Roll call!!!!!***

Who's Comin with me!?

Are ya ready for Diggers? I AM I AM! WOOOT WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT!

------------------

-----"Embracing the goddess energy within yourselves will bring all of you to a new understanding, and value of life. A vision, that inspires you to live, and love, on planet earth. Like a priceless jewel, buried in dark layers of soil and stone.... earth radiates her brilliant beauty into the caverns of space and time. Perhaps you are aware of those who watch over your home. And experience in this place to visit, and play with reality. You are becoming aware of yourself...as a Game master.......... Trippintrance64sigcopy.jpglovepeacetwilo.jpg

AIM: fantom0680

A.RRiezgo@verizon.net <----- NEW E-MAIL ADDRESS!!!

Hell yeah I'm comin...save me a spot on the dancefloor and I go all night. Lets do this.

------------------

I have never known beauty like yours before...with eyes of the most perfect blue, and a form that speaks of poetry. And now here I hold you in my arms...

DAMNIT Y DO I HAVE TO BE SICK... havent missed i diggers in months ::sniffle:: but alas... cwm45.gif

------------------

"that pigeon is standing there like a f*ckin asshole!"

"i am mo jo jo jo!!"

"Maybe some women aren't meant to be tamed. Maybe they need to run free until they find someone just as wild to run with."

AIM---> PrncssVrnc

email---> PrncssVrnc@aol

Originally posted by majesticmelodi:

DAMNIT Y DO I HAVE TO BE SICK... havent missed i diggers in months ::sniffle:: but alas... cwm45.gif

V- I'll shake my patootie for you. What am I gonna do if my hair catches fire? If you're not there, who's gonna put it out?

SK13

------------------

get down on your knees...

Originally posted by sarahkim13:

V- I'll shake my patootie for you. What am I gonna do if my hair catches fire? If you're not there, who's gonna put it out?

SK13

i miss ya hunny!!!!!!! where have u beeeeeeeen

------------------

"that pigeon is standing there like a f*ckin asshole!"

"i am mo jo jo jo!!"

"Maybe some women aren't meant to be tamed. Maybe they need to run free until they find someone just as wild to run with."

AIM---> PrncssVrnc

email---> PrncssVrnc@aol

Dude...

I had such a great time hanging with you all but...

Unfortunately Mugz is strapped for cash and I wont be grazing Twilo with my presence this week....

Booo Hooooo!

In any case I'm saving it up for Wink & Doc Martin on Friday

and Gatecrasher on saturday.....

You guys have a good time and bust a move for Mugz...

see ya next time AL!

Originally posted by j303j:

grrrr i wanna go so bad but im a sick little boy. why do i always get sick on the weekends. cwm10.gif

JJ....i have a soar throat today, and i had a BAAAAAAD fever yesterday....pick up you skirt, grab a rebull/vodka, and lets GO!

------------------

-----"Embracing the goddess energy within yourselves will bring all of you to a new understanding, and value of life. A vision, that inspires you to live, and love, on planet earth. Like a priceless jewel, buried in dark layers of soil and stone.... earth radiates her brilliant beauty into the caverns of space and time. Perhaps you are aware of those who watch over your home. And experience in this place to visit, and play with reality. You are becoming aware of yourself...as a Game master.......... Trippintrance64sigcopy.jpglovepeacetwilo.jpg

AIM: fantom0680

A.RRiezgo@verizon.net <----- NEW E-MAIL ADDRESS!!!