Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Nice to Hear Jimmy Van M CAME HOMEEE for a night...

ohh how i love that man.. not a very good producer (imo) he stinks at doing that.. but jeez he is an amazing DJ.. I use to go to twilo alot more often back about 2yrs ago.. (as of last night city clubbing for 2yrs) started TWILO FRIDAY NIGHT! i was never a really big sasha fan.. always liked digweed better.. and when i first started going to twilo i loved hearing jimmy van m.. i always wished they got rid of sasha and threw jvm on with digweed instead.. WELL MY DREAM CAME TRUE! it was wonderful seen everyone! if i forget ya.. sowwie.. lol i'm burrrrrnt.. (i was born that way..)

Al~sweetie always a pleasure seen you.. ya lookin good hun..

Claudio~yes there is a dj booth in the bathroom.. lol omg thats odd.. but ehh the music he spins is scary.. i wanna know who produces those tracks and gets money for them.. (ohh yes and i loved seen your pecker)

Rob~ I am so happy i finally got to meet ya! your a big sweetheart! i'm really glad i got to sit and chat with you for a bit!(hope to see you soon in factory.. lol.. oh yeah bring mike with ya!)

Frank~WOOHOO it was nice chattin with you for a few.. big change from fighting with ya.. psst.. i was wrong.. your not that bad.. you seem like a really cool sweet guy!

Vic and Rich~ OMG i love you both.. please adopt meeee! we deff have to go out to a vocal club together! you guys are great! thankyou for both keeping me warm outside! And i love talking to the both of you.. your the sweetest guys out there! XOXOXOXOXOXOX

Mr Crack..~lol you speak for yourself.. always nice seen you out.. comming to cyberia some time soon? tehehehe.. oh but before you come.. ya gotta grow back that lil bit of hairrrrr! I MISSSS ITTTTTTTT!

Charlie~THANKYOU SOOOOO MUCH! your always such a nice face to see.. your a sweetie!

Boris~ OMG THANKYOU! i owe you one hun! your a great sweet guy! (i still can't believe you commute from pa) and yes i'ma try to get to twilo for pvd.. i just hope its not that packed.. I look foward to seen you out again soon!

Anyone else i forgot.. i'm sowwie.. lol long night.. thankyou all for sayin hi.. its always great to see all of you.. helps make it a better time! Cant wait to do it again.. Oh yeah and if anyone else noticed? i think its kinda odd that the Twilo Ann party was Scheduled for March??? i can clearly remember going to the 2yr s&d in april... hmm kinda strangeeeeeeeee...

CANT WAIT TILL JOSHHHHH WINKKKKKKKK!

WOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOo

JAMMMYYYYYYYYY YOU BETTER BE AT JOSH WINK! you dont know what your missing!

XOXOXOXOXOXOXO

Kerry

------------------

lips.gif~LiPz~ lips.gif

"take my heart or i'm gonna lose, if you walk away i'll never use it"

aim:LikmyLipz

e-mail:LikmyLipz@aol.com

likmylipz.gifwww.lipz.net

[This message has been edited by LikmyLipz (edited 03-31-2001).]