Clubplanet Nightlife Community

BOAVISTAs Beautiful New Years was.....

I think i had the best of both worlds.I don't know where I was at the boavista party somewhere in newark,hollllllly!!!I don't know when i was dancin'but hey emmitt i do remember dancing on the desert table, di you see?Then i saw eviljav later we were chillin with the THC that's good for me.Overall an A+ night.HAPPY NEW YEAR everyone

STAY GOLD!!

cwm7.gifcwm21.gifcwm26.gif

Originally posted by Emmitt:

crazy!!! all the beautiful people were out in full force gettin' silly...eviljav, g.roid, and kurko were the only ones missing, how was your new years fellas? cwm32.gif allishara, you would be proud!

Soooo Emmitt....eviljav,g.roid, and kurko were the only ones missin??? i see how it is... ill remember that!!!!

------------------

"Maybe some women aren't meant to be tamed. Maybe they need to run free until they find someone just as wild to run with."

Originally posted by Emmitt:

sorry baby...sextcy4u was also missing, were did you go??? silveeohh, i didn't see you up on the table, if i did i would of put the spot light on you like i did on the all the beautiful people! WHO WAS THAT GIRL??? cwm32.gif

I was home till about 1am with the fams and then i was gonna shoot down to boa but i didnt know where it was and i called dmense, bua and patty but none of them picked up so i went to my friends house and just chilled...it was also my bday!!!

My bday party was postponed till this sat cause of the snow...so i better see all you guys there!!! No excuses

------------------

"Maybe some women aren't meant to be tamed. Maybe they need to run free until they find someone just as wild to run with."