Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Why do ugly guys have so much damn courage to go up to girls?

Guest dabiatchka

Guest dabiatchka

U'd think that from being rejected over and over busted guys would just give up...

but damn anywhere ya go you see them go from girl to girl tryin their best to even get

a #

And at the clubs what makes them think that a pretty girl is gonna let their ugly ass dance with them....???

Since some people got the wrong message bout what I wrote...

I just wanted to add that I'm not talking about the polite and nice guys that try to talk to girls even if they are ugly....I am referring to the obnoxious loud jackasses that are like hey baby and slobber some nasty comment like your a damn hooker and tries their best to molest you. Where to they get the guts and confidence to be so blunt?

Honestly if an ugly guy comes up to me and respectfully tries talkin to me yeah I'm not gonna have much intersest but I'll give him my attention and talk to him. Those guys I don't mind at all.

[This message has been edited by dabiatchka (edited 01-06-2001).]

[This message has been edited by dabiatchka (edited 01-06-2001).]

Guest dabiatchka

maybe they have good personalities or the guy just puts a bag over the girls head while having sex... who knows

10) Fugly Guys have nothing to lose and pretty much "expect" rejection everytime, so it's no big deal to them to just "go for it".

9) They're using the "shotgun" method which they know may yield some results just by sheer percentages alone.

8) Really attractive guys sometimes are too "pretty" to risk rejection and so they won't attempt to approach the ladies, sadly, this leaves the Honies vunerable to whatever Beasts are left in the room.

7) Some Fugly guys sit back and are very observant and smart and will "prey" on the cuties who are too awesome to be approached by the nicer looking guys.

6) Many Fugly guys are rich (or so they think) and will attempt to use this fact to compensate for their Butt-like features

5) Many Fugly guys get verrrrry Drunk and don't see themselves as Fugly at all! This in turn gives them the Ballmeat to approach the hottest looking ladies. SunGoddess, and Trevor69 hit it on the head: BeerGoggles.

4) The majority of the Fugly men out there know that by dating Fugly women they risk procreating their species and nobody wants that.

3) What God took away from their facial features, he sometimes replaced with really Massive Dickage. At least sometimes anyway.

2) Fugly girls won't talk to them, and so they figure its better to be rejected by the Beautiful ones.

And the number 1 reason:

1)See number 10 above....

Hope that helps.

cwm11.gif

Originally posted by ancientskewl:

10) Fugly Guys have nothing to lose and pretty much "expect" rejection everytime, so it's no big deal to them to just "go for it".

9) They're using the "shotgun" method which they know may yield some results just by sheer percentages alone.

8) Really attractive guys sometimes are too "pretty" to risk rejection and so they won't attempt to approach the ladies, sadly, this leaves the Honies vunerable to whatever Beasts are left in the room.

7) Some Fugly guys sit back and are very observant and smart and will "prey" on the cuties who are too awesome to be approached by the nicer looking guys.

6) Many Fugly guys are rich (or so they think) and will attempt to use this fact to compensate for their Butt-like features

5) Many Fugly guys get verrrrry Drunk and don't see themselves as Fugly at all! This in turn gives them the Ballmeat to approach the hottest looking ladies. SunGoddess, and Trevor69 hit it on the head: BeerGoggles.

4) The majority of the Fugly men out there know that by dating Fugly women they risk procreating their species and nobody wants that.

3) What God took away from their facial features, he sometimes replaced with really Massive Dickage. At least sometimes anyway.

2) Fugly girls won't talk to them, and so they figure its better to be rejected by the Beautiful ones.

And the number 1 reason:

1)See number 10 above....

Hope that helps.

cwm11.gif

LMAO!!!!!!

Maybe they are hoping that they females they are approaching have a little more substance to them and can be adult enough to look PAST looks.

Me personally, I prefer to get to know the person on the inside. Im no freakin super model so why the hell should I be judging???

More power to the guys who dont have all the looks. They usually are the better ones of the world anyway!!!!

------------------

tigger.gif

"The imaginary friends I had as a kid dropped me because their friends thought I didn't exist." - Aaron Machado

AOL = MadamKittE

Honsestly.. i dont even really have a problem with "ugly" guys coming up to me..

they usually get the hint when you just shoo them away..

you know who i do have a problem with?..

and i think majority of the chics on this board will agree..

Tell Me.. that every godamn time your at a club.. that one man.. he's there all by himself.. and he's probaly.. hmm.. i'd say between 45-58 years old ALWAYS trys to dance with you...every fuckin time im at either Abyss.. to Metro.. to fuckin Exit.. theres that one Chester the Molestar type dancin in the midst of it all.. givin it all he's got.. and he thinks you seriously want to dance with him.. come on now..

OR...

i sometimes attract the small groups of Pakastanian men that are wearing I LUV NY Tshirts....

i dont know whats worse....

i'm stayin home

------------------

you know you love me..

misskittie thats the smartest think i've read all day. people have to stop being obsessed with looks because in about twenty years we are going to look like shit.

cwm5.gif

[This message has been edited by nabuc (edited 01-04-2001).]

Originally posted by allishara:

Honsestly.. i dont even really have a problem with "ugly" guys coming up to me..

Tell Me.. that every godamn time your at a club.. that one man.. he's there all by himself.. and he's probaly.. hmm.. i'd say between 45-58 years old ALWAYS trys to dance with you...every fuckin time im at either Abyss.. to Metro.. to fuckin Exit.. theres that one Chester the Molestar type dancin in the midst of it all.. givin it all he's got.. and he thinks you seriously want to dance with him.. come on now..

OR...

i sometimes attract the small groups of Pakastanian men that are wearing I LUV NY Tshirts....

i'm stayin home

shut up retart!!!!

Originally posted by allishara:

OR...

i'm stayin home

i know exactly what your talking about with the old man thing...

------------------

"Maybe some women aren't meant to be tamed. Maybe they need to run free until they find someone just as wild to run with."