Clubplanet Nightlife Community

HEY ALL OF YOU BOA PEOPLE LISTEN UP, SOMETHING FOR EVERYONE!!!!!!!

Guest worldboy

Guest worldboy

YES I WILL BE ATTENDING THE ABYSS FUNCTION ALSO. EVEN THOUGH MY OPINIONS ON JOISY CLUBS IS NOT A GOOD ONE. ALSO I WAS WONDERING ARE WE GOING TO TWILO AFTER? KURKO SF ON SAT IS A DEF RIGHT? SILVEOOH IT WAS REALLY FUN HUGGING YOU AT NEW YEARS. HEY ACE YOUR NOT ALLOWED TO COME TO THE SF WITH ME ANYMORE IF YOUR GOING TO DISS ME AND HANG OUT WITH MY FRIENDS AND LEAVE ME ALL ALONE, HAHHAHA. HEY SEXTCY4ME DO YOU REALLY WANNA ------? OH AND ABOUT THE SHORE HOUSE CAN SOMEONE OTHER THEN DMENSE AND HIS LADY TALK TO ME ABOUT IT. SO SOMEONE GET ON THE BALL AND LET ME KNOW WHAT THE DEAL IS? HEY EVIL THANKS A LOT YOUR A GREAT GUY, THE ONLY THING THAT CAN WIN ME OVER NOW IS A DINNER DATE WITH YOU AT SOME BUFFET PLACE!!! THIS TOOK SOME EFFORT SO IF YOU DONT REPLY AT LEAST LOVE ME.

dude, sorry i didn't show up on sat at the factory....one of the gilrs got sick and then they wanted to go eat.....honestly, i think they would have hated it there and been miserable, because they're not city girls...................

they may be coming to abyss (i'm not sure yet).......i was out with her last nite and she told me that the blonde girl wants your dick