Clubplanet Nightlife Community

WHERE IS THE BEST TANNING SALON?

Oh man, I got the winter blues.. and I'm looking pretty much like "powder". Does anyone know of any good tanning salons in the Caldwell area? (Essex Co.) I've been going to this place in Cedar Grove called "Solar Class" - really nice, but the cheapest bed there is like $25 for one session! Help?

------------------

GOT VERVE? Verve.jpg

There was a sign in my gym about a tanning salon (I think it is called Ultra Tan Spa or something like that). They claim that you can tan for $5 and students can tan for $3. It is in Roseland on Eagle Rock Ave in Roseland Plaza. now, I've never been there before, so Im not endorsing it, but that is the cheapest tan I know of around here. Has anyone been there? Also, I used to go to Solar Class as well, isn't it only $7 a tan?

I go to Forever Tan in Belleville on Washinton Avenue. Me, personally, I prefer the stand up bed for 10 minutes. If I remember correctly, one session is $15. You can purchase a pakage though and they do have a few to select from. There is one that is 5 sessions for $55. Not a huge saving but the are clean and get pretty much any appointment you ever call for...even just by walking in.

The other Salon I know of (which I dont go to b/c the people there are assholes!) but its Superior Sun also in Belleville and their other shop is in Rutherford. They actually have many services. Theres a web site too if you want to check it out... www.superiorsun.com . As for their prices, that I dont know but it may be on the site.

Hope it helps ya out!

kAt

------------------

tigger.gif

"The imaginary friends I had as a kid dropped me because their friends thought I didn't exist." - Aaron Machado

AOL = MadamKittE

BTW out of curiosity....you guys are spitting out some prices which are pretty low per session...What type of beds are these? Lay downs for 30 minutes? The large windbeds for about 12 minutes or the stand ups for 9 or 10 minutes.

Just curious...I think they are the prices for those old school beds which take forever to establish a tan in...

------------------

tigger.gif

"The imaginary friends I had as a kid dropped me because their friends thought I didn't exist." - Aaron Machado

AOL = MadamKittE

Guest jcherrie48

Hey people...I think California Tan on Rt.46 West (next to Blockbuster) is very good. I am very fair skinned and I went there and their beds are awesome. Oh- and they are having a few $pecial$ so check em out smile.gif