Clubplanet Nightlife Community

BOA SHITA

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by allishara:

um..ok.. first off Smiles4U.. you done tryin go be tuff?.. cause ill wait..

ok..

yea.. find out the dirt laundry on my name before you start sayin stupid shit..

i DID go to Boavista.. and i DID see the jackasses that attend this place like church..

and i DIDN'T like it..

it wasn't anything.. not a club, bar, nothing..

so get over it..

oh by the way.. the whole Butterface thing.. um.. yea.. real funny... your good..

please...

I dont believe ALLISHARA was there.....

i its not my chruch...BUT regardless we GO THERE BECAUSE WE LIKE OUR COMPANY....Not for Quality Purposes....

AND HONESTY IS THE BEST POLICY..as silly as its sound....

cwm23.gif KILL..........

Originally posted by allishara:

um..ok.. first off Smiles4U.. you done tryin go be tuff?.. cause ill wait..

ok..

yea.. find out the dirt laundry on my name before you start sayin stupid shit..

i DID go to Boavista.. and i DID see the jackasses that attend this place like church..

and i DIDN'T like it..

it wasn't anything.. not a club, bar, nothing..

so get over it..

oh by the way.. the whole Butterface thing.. um.. yea.. real funny... your good..

please...

Alright allishara...

first, no i didn't find out the dirty laundry on your name and quite frankly i don't care..

maybe i was a little harsh with my words, after all i don't know you..

but your opinion on boa vista, is exactly that, its your opinion..you don't have to like it and you don't have to go there...

so quit being so tuff yourself...

as someone else stated earlier, its not the place but the people that brings some of us, how did you put it, "jackasses" going back!!!!!!!!!!

alright alright..

you people are like the Boavista mafia..

everyone here gets all testy when someone states thier opinion on a place.. and then when it snowballs into something like this.. they try to end it with that comment

"its your opinion"

so.. rewind it and listen to it again..

ITS MY OPINION..

now say it aloud..

ITS MY OPINION

ok?

so sweetie.. theres no reason to get your panties wet just by my mesely little words..

like i say.. time and time again..

GET OVER IT

BOAVISTA SUCKS...

ya still mad?.. ill say it again..

BOAVISTA SUCKS..

now seriously.. theres other things you can do than to write back to this..

go shovel snow or something..

------------------

you know you love me..

NICE Literature...i wish i could write something so moving.........BUT THIS CAME ABOUT BECAUSE YOU SAID YOU WERE GOING..and YOU STILLING TELLING ME YOU..DID....

Why would you come all the way FROM CRANFORD..and STAY AT SHIT BOA VISTA FOR 5 minutes...CLUE ME IN...

Boa is not my place...FOR THOSE WHO NEVER BEEN THERE DONT GO DONT WAIST YOUR TIME....it not about if Boa vista is the shit..MY FRIENDS GO THERE...OUR GOOD FRIEND IS THE owner..what the FUCK....

THIS IS MY OPINION....SURE YOU HAVE YOURS BUT FUCK..

what do you think we didnt know BOA SUCKED....were FUCKING OVER JOHNNIES each of us we know whats a REAL BAR AND WHATS NOT...

MY peps LIKE BOA VISTA...EXCEPT WHEN THESE FUCKING PIGS SHOW THERE FACES..

Besides that FUCK IT STOP prentending your HARD CORE..when that LITTLE SWEET ASS of GET A SMACKING..............

cwm23.gif IN SATAN IN TRUST

cwm38.gif HONESTLY....Boa Vista...isn't what I thought it was...I went there and its a small bar...with a bunch of immigrants...as far as music..HA....I thought I was tuning to the KTU freestyle hour on the radio...Allishara...ur right...2 many people are making this place to be cwm28.gif the bomb....it aint shit...and I guess I am stating my opinion on this place

Originally posted by roditis70:

cwm38.gif HONESTLY....Boa Vista...isn't what I thought it was...I went there and its a small bar...with a bunch of immigrants...as far as music..HA....I thought I was tuning to the KTU freestyle hour on the radio...Allishara...ur right...2 many people are making this place to be cwm28.gif the bomb....it aint shit...and I guess I am stating my opinion on this place

Kill yourself.....you SPIC

Originally posted by Emmitt:

don't worry Allishara...i already know what you look like butterface nasty girl!!!

cwm27.gifcwm27.gifcwm27.gif

[This message has been edited by Emmitt (edited 01-05-2001).]

ALLISHARA I hope THAT"S NOT YOU..........

WHO CARES!!!!!!!! DOWN NECK NEWARK....

what dis you expect ALL MIRA.. MIRAS...NO BUT LOTS OF CHOPS!!1 YES.......

YO Iam a SPIC..my parents are OFF A RAFT..lucky to make to this country..

Iam not dissagreeing with you that BOA isnt the shit..However a few week ago BEFORE..IT BECAME FIGHT CLUB..YOU COULDNT EVEN WALK AROUND THE BAR....AND THERES HOT GIRLS....THAT FOR SURE!!! MAYBE NOT YESTERDAY..AND THERE ALL FREAKS.

How about after hours there

WHEN FREAKY FREAKY GOES ON THERE...

RECOGINZE!!!!!!!!!!!! THAT WE KNOW IT BOA SUCKS ALRIGHT....NO QUESTION!! BUT AGAIN...I LOVE MY FUCKING FRIENDS...AND JUST LIKE THE JOHNNY COP THAT GO KNOCK OUT IN THE FRONT OF THE BAR...TRYING TO PUNCH MY FRIENDS...

Iam FUCKING DAMM...

READY TO POP...ANY JOHNNY WHO APPROACHES ME AT BOA....

i like my friends company...

i never GAVE A SHIT ABOUT THE MUSIC ANY WHERE NEVER WILL....IAM A Little UPSET I might have to JERK OFF...since iam home...KILL......

cwm23.gif FUCKING STUPID CUBAN

[This message has been edited by eviljav666 (edited 01-06-2001).]

JAV.. YOUR THE ONLY ONE THAT I DIDNT ARGUE WITH ON THIS.. AND I NEVER SAID ANYTHING BAD ABOUT YOUR FRIENDS.. RITE?

YOU PEOPLE TOOK THIS SHIT TO HEART OUT OF NOWHERE.. IN THE BEGINNING IT WAS ALL JOKES..

NOW IT BECAME A TOUCHY SUBJECT?.. HOW?

WHATEVER JAV.. THERES NO NEED TO JUMP DOWN MY BACK.. YOU TELL ME TIME AND TIME AGAIN ABOUT HOW YOUR FRIENDS ARE LIKE FAMILY..

SO IF YOUR GUNA JUMP IN THE MIDDLE OF THIS AGAINST ME.. THEN SO BE IT..

BYE

------------------

you know you love me..

jav i agree with you...it was different at boa's back in the day...and when i go there it's to hang with my friends...

i never go somewhere expecting it to be good...more than half the places i go to i dont like i just go there to be with my friends and have a good time...you gotta make the most of it!!!

------------------

"Maybe some women aren't meant to be tamed. Maybe they need to run free until they find someone just as wild to run with."