Clubplanet Nightlife Community

HELP PLEASE?

Originally posted by drama:

Thanks guys. I am definitely looking for more of a low key bar atmosphere - River Street and Cadillac bar are not an option - but thanks for the suggestions

Well, if you're looking for something a little more quiet go to Madison Ave. cafe, it's on the corner of Washington and I think 10 th. the only thing is that I've never been there past 11:30 so I don't know how packed it gets later

Originally posted by drama:

Okay, I know that there are a lot of you that are not fan of Hoboken and that is fine, but I am going there Saturday night for one of my friend's birthdays and I was wondering if anyone had any suggestions?

No negative comments please - if you do not like it than do not respond. I am going there no matter what - that is my friend's decision and I respect that. I am going for him which is the only thing that matters so any help would be appreciated.

Thank you!

Dont be scared of saying that ya nut!..

im going to RiverStreet too on saturday.. its one of my girlfriends Bdays and thats where she wants to go.. who cares.. your on a clubnyc chat board.. say anything your lil heart desires..

Hoboken isnt even so bad.. just dont go sayin anything about any DJ's...

thats when they attack..

have fun!..

------------------

you know you love me..

Originally posted by allishara:

im going to RiverStreet too on saturday.. its one of my girlfriends Bdays and thats where she wants to go.. who cares.. your on a clubnyc chat board.. say anything your lil heart desires..

thats when they attack..

have fun!..

ALLI YOU VE BEEN ABUSED TO OFTEN ON THE BOARD....STICK UP FOR YOURSELF....

SHOW THEM WHO"S THE LITTLE BITCH ON THE BLOCK!!!!!!!!

Ya NUT!!!!! cwm23.gif KILL YOUR BROTHER!!!

[This message has been edited by eviljav666 (edited 01-12-2001).]

Originally posted by eviljav666:

ALLI YOU VE BEEN ABUSED TO OFTEN ON THE BOARD....STICK UP FOR YOURSELF....

SHOW THEM WHO"S THE LITTLE BITCH ON THE BLOCK!!!!!!!!

Ya NUT!!!!! cwm23.gif KILL YOUR BROTHER!!!

[This message has been edited by eviljav666 (edited 01-12-2001).]

your friends are too mean.. and they have filthy mouths

------------------

you know you love me..

Originally posted by allishara:

thats when they attack..

have fun!..

Thanks. I am not scared to say I am going to Hoboken - I am not the type to give a flying fuck what others think - I just created this post because I wanted suggestions and I did not need to hear from tacky people how they hate it and that I should go somewhere else - because we know that always happens.

Guest ravegirl

hhmmm I say go to Rodeo, Bar none, or City Bistro..... all chill loungy type places.... uumm but if you go to rodeo (which is my first recommmendation..) go early cuz there will be a crazy line

have fun whatever you do!

Okay, I know that there are a lot of you that are not fan of Hoboken and that is fine, but I am going there Saturday night for one of my friend's birthdays and I was wondering if anyone had any suggestions?

No negative comments please - if you do not like it than do not respond. I am going there no matter what - that is my friend's decision and I respect that. I am going for him which is the only thing that matters so any help would be appreciated.

Thank you!