Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Luna Lounge

cgm

Anyone been there? I went on Friday and had to wait on line fo AN HOUR! Very pretentious for a small club/restaurant on RT46! THere were also around 2 bartenders per bar and around 50 people trying to get a drink at both. THe set up was pretty nice, and the music was alright, but the organization is awful. Dont think I'd go back there

I was at Luna on Friday and it was one of the best times I had at a Jersey spot in along time. It definitely is a little pretentious but thats good. Better know somebody or get there early in order to avoid waiting. Music was good, crowd looked good. It's definitely better than Metro, but then again, Metro is for teens nowadays.

------------------

"I walk through the valley of fear, I fear nothing cause I'm the baddest mother fucker in the valley!"

I went on friday for a birthday dinner. This place is a resturant with a lounge atmosphere. Alot of old guys with suits on trying to pick up us young girls. Then latter on got crowed with a mix of really young and really old, not really an in between. Music was kind of old. Place cleared out by 1:30.We went to metro after. Metro was packed as usual. I dont think you can compare it to metro.

Originally posted by sin-sational:

I was at Luna on Friday and it was one of the best times I had at a Jersey spot in along time. It definitely is a little pretentious but thats good. Better know somebody or get there early in order to avoid waiting. Music was good, crowd looked good. It's definitely better than Metro, but then again, Metro is for teens nowadays.

Sin-sational:

Some of my friends were there this Friday and had a great time - I have heard all good things about the place - what time does it start to get packed? What would be a good time to get there to avoid any aggravation?

Guest ravegirl

hhmmm I drove by Luna lounge on Friday and it was packed..... I found that kinda odd i have been going there for the past 2 months and it has never been like that!! Never a line and never packed... hmmmmmmm

oh well.... time to move on frown.gif

luna is a pretty cool lounge too hang out on a friday.. my best bud louis todaro spins progressive vocal house there and he is off the hook... considering it's a restuarant/bar lounge type deal he kinda has to play all commercial vocals but that nots how he really spins.. anyhow, if u don't feel like going out out on a friday come to luna for a few drinks.. great crowd and great music.. see you there. peace