Clubplanet Nightlife Community

NO BuTTer fora bumperella e sin-sational...

Whya you makea fun, me Fabio, how you say?, havea many friends who lovea me Fabio e mio butter. Fabio no likea how youa tinks me is all de pesonnas. Only uno Fabio e ita me!

Me no sharea mio butter with youa. Everybady enjoya mio butter e remember, ita now comea ina SPRAY!

------------------

products_all.gif

I CAN'T BELIEVE ITS NOT BUTTER

Originally posted by fabio1:

Whya you makea fun, me Fabio, how you say?, havea many friends who lovea me Fabio e mio butter. Fabio no likea how youa tinks me is all de pesonnas. Only uno Fabio e ita me!

Me no sharea mio butter with youa. Everybady enjoya mio butter e remember, ita now comea ina SPRAY!

GET A LIFE!!!! You have 145 posts of this crap...you have nothing better to do, I mean if you had something to say..fine! But this is ridiculous!

------------------

"Hold on Tight...Enjoy the Ride" -DT

Spilled Milk On The Face Will Not Be Considered Make-Up This Evening!

Originally posted by Emmitt:

this is too f'n funny...no disrespect to you Fabio and your BUTTER. don't take to heart what people say on this board, its all in fun...Peace

NO DOUBT!!! IT ALL IN GOOD HUMOR...

I LOVE THE BOARD AND EVERYONE....GUYS GIRLS I DONT GIVE SHIT!!!! I LOVE ALL OF YOU!!!!!

cwm23.gif LETS GET NAKED

[This message has been edited by eviljav666 (edited 01-19-2001).]

Originally posted by saynotodrama:

GET A LIFE!!!! You have 145 posts of this crap...you have nothing better to do, I mean if you had something to say..fine! But this is ridiculous!

whya you no likea me Fabio, how you say?, me nevera did anyting to youa. no likea mio BuTTer? me say something you no likea? Fabio am MoDeL famouso, everybady lovea. looka me, Fabio sexy, no?

------------------

products_all.gif

I CAN'T BELIEVE ITS NOT BUTTER