Clubplanet Nightlife Community

who do you think starts the most CRAP on this board...

soulshaker

I couldn't agree more. It takes professionals to put amateurs in there places. I couldn't do it without Bump, so special thanks to her! But you do add some nice touches every now and then, not too shabby yourself. oh by the way you best be at World this week, I missed you!

------------------

"I walk through the valley of fear, I fear nothing cause I'm the baddest mother fucker in the valley!"

[This message has been edited by sin-sational (edited 01-23-2001).]

[This message has been edited by sin-sational (edited 01-23-2001).]

Originally posted by nabuc:

Love the rice n beans w/a little yuca com mojo y lechon asado. That shit is fucking orgasmic. Fucking CUBANS they can fucking cook and make a raft out of anything.

cwm5.gif

too f'n funny...my moms is always trying to slip one of those yucas on my dinner plate, trying to tell me its a potato...

mad shout out to little elian...where ya at!!!

cwm32.gif

Originally posted by Emmitt:

don't like that yuca stuff....but i'm down for some plátano fritos... cwm32.gif

have you ever tried the yuca con mojo? plain yuca is alright but con mojo it's fucking amazing.

emmitt btw where were you on sat. i went to boa's and hardly any of you guys went.

cwm5.gif

Originally posted by lil-devil:

"Yuca" caca....poopoo..that shit is nasty..My mom thinks she knows how to cook that but she ain't latina..so when she makes it..it has roots in it and everything..YUK!!! cwm23.gif

lil devil spaniards can't cook CUBAN food silly girl. I'll have my moms cook you some yuca you'll fucking love it.

cwm5.gif

• 3 years later...