Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Groove Lounge in Lyndhurst? Anyone have info for me??

tyco

Just wondering if anyone has heard of this place or have any reviews of it. A friend wants to go but wants to know how it is. If anyone knows the deal(music, prices, time to go, etc) I would apprecite it.....thanks in advance.

Mikey

------------------

"The silent dog is the first to bite..." - me

Originally posted by spacepants:

I have definitely heard of it!!! Know the owner... Just one thing...Lyndhurst has a 1:00 curfue....so Groove closes early, but good place for pre-city partying!!!! Kind of small...I think the cover is $5....

Are you serious? The place closes at 1 tonight? Your positive? Thanks again.

Mikey

------------------

"The silent dog is the first to bite..." - me

Let's put it this way....I have been to that place when it was Bam Bam's Liquor Stand, The Kalifornia Bar, Insomnia, and 5 other names...and they all close at 1:00 because of the curfue. I haven't been there since it has become the Groove (because it freaks me out that my students go there on special teen nights...don't want to see them hanging out by it or anything)......I am almost positive it still closes by 1:00 or last call is 1:00......I will find this out!!!sp

Originally posted by Emmitt:

i used to bartend there back in the day when it was Bam Bam liquor stand...i think it closes at 2am..? .does anyone know if ron still owns that place?

man i live right there........is that place actualy good...i went there in highschool for some type of DJ comp or something on teen night.....i never steped a foot back in there......

Sun you go there!!!

cwm23.gif HALE SATAN

Originally posted by eviljav666:

man i live right there........is that place actualy good...i went there in highschool for some type of DJ comp or something on teen night.....i never steped a foot back in there......

Sun you go there!!!

cwm23.gif HALE SATAN

ya evil, i think i served you a drink there once...

Originally posted by eviljav666:

FUNNY ACE!!!!! THATS A GOOD ONE!!!!!!!!!!

how was BOA super bowl party...

was toxic CRAYON there and BLUE CRAYONE!!

i was being a JOHNNY...AS YOU ALREADY KNOW!!!!!!!! cwm23.gif KILL.....KILL......KILL........

it was packed with a free buffet...food was good...not too many giant fans there, it seemed like everyone was rooting for the ravens!!!