Clubplanet Nightlife Community

good "high-class" strip club?

i don't know if there is a such thing as a high class strip club but i am considering either dancing at one or a nightclub like exit or something. i'm thinkin' of doing this in september gotta get mentally and physically ready. so any and all suggestions would be great. thanks cwm38.gif

------------------

* starcapone * modus operandi * athenalust@hotmail.com

scores is scary cuz i know it's a really well known club so i'm thinkin' of working my way up the ladder. i wanna start at a nice place where i can make $$ but not as good as scores...satin dolls?

------------------

Here is some advice:

First remember the law is when alcohol is served in Jersey you must keep your top on where as in NY the women wear just a thong and are topless. Satin Dolls dancers don't do all that in terms of $$, a good night is 3 bills. If you want to make real loot I would say try a place like Lace in Nyack. Its upscale, the clients all have bucks, you get $15 dollars a dance. A Lace dancer can make 500 w/o even trying. I know dancer who works there that has done a grand (ie. get some lush to go in the champagne room, some dudes will drop 100 on a long lap dance) Good luck with your new career....

Hey Star,

The truth is "high class" strip club is a total oxymoron. I honestly have to say that I don't believe they exist...its just the business. However, try to go and check out some places yourself, and get a vibe on how some of the girls are treated. Plus your best bet is to try to work somewhere where you know your friends don't go for the first few times you dance. I t will make it easier on you. Plus exit, and other clubs of the sort pay bad for what you wear...which is usually close to what you would wear in a jersey stripclub...so your better of in one money wise....

HOPE I COULD HELP...

There are high class strip joints as opposed to a regular bar set up. A high class place is one that targets upper class clients. The interior is well decorated, nice couch seats, etc. The girls are treated well, if anyone were to cause a problem in one, they aren't asked to leave, they are physically taken out by Joey the bouncer, Ive seen it happen. Its hard to bad mouth a job that can pay a woman 5 bills to a G for a nights work. Lace in NY state often has members of the Rangers or Giants and I have seen other celebs there too. These people don't go there to buy a beer and leave, they go there with knots of bills and go off (then go home to their wives but thats what happens when we hit our 40s I guess)

Originally posted by starcapone:

i don't know if there is a such thing as a high class strip club but i am considering either dancing at one or a nightclub like exit or something. i'm thinkin' of doing this in september gotta get mentally and physically ready. so any and all suggestions would be great. thanks cwm38.gif

I think that it's a good idea to start out at a local small joint, let's use After Dark as an example, get some experience and start moving up to let's say a place like lookers, and so on. If u don't have experience you'll be better off at the smaller places, then again these places tend to have rowdier crowds. Good luck.

------------------

FUCK IT!!!!!!

If you are just starting out, i agree with everyone else to try a lesser known, local club first. Get your clientelle down, because yes, you will get regulars, and see how much $$$$ you can pull in. I am not sure where you live exactly, but when a friend of mine who was short on $$$ decided to try it she went to Lace in Wayne. Now, she is slim, fairly attractive, but is the last person you would think to be a dancer...but she made the $$$. Also, remember, DO NOT LET IT GET TO YOU...this kind of job can be very detrimental to you...emotionally and physically...you will see alot of shit going on behind the scenes, etc. etc. stay true to yourself and do not become one of the stereotypical crackhead strippers who have totally lost all sense of reality!!! Good Luck, Girl...

------------------

i know what i want, but it took me a long time to figure it out

Originally posted by Emmitt:

AFTER DARK...hahahahahahahaha if ya start out there, you'll be the main attraction...you'll beat out all the 40 yr old russian women there, rake in the cash!!!

Just a suggestion, muscle boy!

------------------

FUCK IT!!!!!!

i wanna thank everyone for their suggestions but i have a few comments : i'm not gonna tell anyone where i'm gonna start sorry i just wanna feel comfortable and get good at my craft, i'm not gorgeous i'm cute that's why i'm waitin' til aug/sept. gotta few things to do - nothing dramatic like breasts aug. don't need that anyway. and i heard this correct me if i'm wrong that waitresses in clubs like cheetah who do vip rooms get madd $$..is this true? how much do dancers @ nightclubs get? where is After Dark? i'm gonna go check out a few clubs first before i make any decisions...thanks again cwm38.gif

------------------