Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Need to Join a GYM...any suggestions?????

Its phat...there just alot of good looking people that what i like most about it..besides that it good...JUST THOSE FUCKING DRINKS.......damm man..you get such a little cup..it realy SAD!!

LIL dev before you decide to join let me judge..because you realy do look good.... cwm23.gif Lest Cest Fux (4 U lil dev)haaa

STOP POSTING TWICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

if i join a GYM i will be I CANT SAY JOHNNY because iam a JOHNNY already..but hell NO!!!

i realy cant emmit..those johnnies standing in front of the mirro looking at them selves while they lift...THEN THEY THROW THE WEIGHT AND MAKE NOISES LIKE ANIMALS...it so funny..Dmens, PANCH,g-rodi, emmit,Nigeria #1..RUA fucking monster....he's one of the biggest JOHNNIES IN THE STATE....who else is in the Johnny lifting CREW!!!PAPA NELI..who i think is fabio!!RUDY POO.....

Fangs you dont go to gym good boy..stay away from the muscles you pretend like your tough guy because you body changed..fucking JOHNNIES!!! rember iam #1 johnson cwm23.gif Lest Cest Fux

Originally posted by lil-devil:

I need to join a gym near my house..I live in Florham Park area...any suggestions??? I don't want to go to a gym where I have to wait an hour just to walk on the treadmil...

golds on 10?

------------------

i know what i want, but it took me a long time to figure it out

Originally posted by lil-devil:

I need to join a gym near my house..I live in Florham Park area...any suggestions??? I don't want to go to a gym where I have to wait an hour just to walk on the treadmil...

You don't need a gym... Here is my plan... SEX SEX SEX and after your done, MORE SEX, different positions work on different muscles. Oh and sometimes, you can try MORE SEX. Man I am in a mood today!

LOL!!

GRoWL

cwm32.gif

------------------

loe2CLR.gif

Originally posted by sextcy4u:

whats up everyone...i gotta join a gym 2 but im lazy.

your another ONE sextcy...dont join a gym...its not worth it....

I could of sworn i replied to this hours a go when i first read your last post JOHHNY emmit!!!!!

Dmens would only wish to have a lifting partner like me!!!!!!!!!!!

Bro i cant lift waits..realy i barely have time to JERK OFF!!!!.... i got some good news today though so i might spend less time at the office and make a little more....I HOPE..WELL I"LL PRAY TO LUCIFER because a little more money would be great...just a little more...........

g - roid what the deal nigga...I cant wait to hear the RUA story after work....IAM TELLING YOU AFTER HOURS AT BOA"S IS NUTS!!!!

cwm23.gif KILL.......KILL.......KILL.........

Originally posted by eviljav666:

hey lil dev...you dont have to go to gym....you look great!!! whats wrong with you..FANGS were you at MAN!!!!!!!!!!

lil dev let BODEGEA Know jav is a JOHNSON!!!

a big one too!!

what up eviljav, what u up to? lildevil need to stop worrying, she fine, no doubbt! Bodega working at Yankee stadium, he painting the walls, painting the walls, he a funny dude!

------------------

FUCK IT!!!!!!

fangs good for your BRO...nOW hes got some cash...ALL WE HAVE TO DO NOW IS GET BODEGA to get A LICSENCE!!!!yeah right!!!!

Fangs that your girl what do you think she has to gym or not....i say NO GO!!!!gym is for those who are not SECURE OF THEM SELVES!!! dont go crasy becasue i said people go because there insecure..they go to feel good..get strong..get in shape...are these all insecureities!!!!!! cwm23.gif THIS GUYS A DICK!!!!!!!!!!!!!

fangs good for your BRO...nOW hes got some cash...ALL WE HAVE TO DO NOW IS GET BODEGA to get A LICSENCE!!!!yeah right!!!!

Fangs that your girl what do you think she has to gym or not....i say NO GO!!!!gym is for those who are not SECURE OF THEM SELVES!!! dont go crasy becasue i said people go because there insecure..they go to feel good..get strong..get in shape...are these all insecureities!!!!!! cwm23.gif THIS GUYS A DICK!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yo I think u got me confused with spaniard, we're not the same person

------------------

FUCK IT!!!!!!

STOP POSTING TWICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

if i join a GYM i will be I CANT SAY JOHNNY because iam a JOHNNY already..but hell NO!!!

i realy cant emmit..those johnnies standing in front of the mirro looking at them selves while they lift...THEN THEY THROW THE WEIGHT AND MAKE NOISES LIKE ANIMALS...it so funny..Dmens, PANCH,g-rodi, emmit,Nigeria #1..RUA fucking monster....he's one of the biggest JOHNNIES IN THE STATE....who else is in the Johnny lifting CREW!!!PAPA NELI..who i think is fabio!!RUDY POO.....

Fangs you dont go to gym good boy..stay away from the muscles you pretend like your tough guy because you body changed..fucking JOHNNIES!!! rember iam #1 johnson cwm23.gif Lest Cest Fux

eviljohnny, ya always make me crack up!!! don't make fun of ya friends working out, cause i remember you and demense lifting together for years...

Originally posted by Emmitt:

thats what everyone was saying at boas last night...just kidding, ya look good

you ass!!!i know i gained weight and thats y i said i need a gym...i'll loose the weight b4 summer

------------------

"Maybe some women aren't meant to be tamed. Maybe they need to run free until they find someone just as wild to run with."