Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Hunka Bunka Saturday Night?

cgm

HEY GUYS JUST WANT YOU TO KNOW SILVERBALL IS AWESOME. IT HAPPENS EVERY FIRST SATURDAY OF THE MONTH AND IS THE MATURE PARTY...21 FOR GIRLS 23 FOR GUYS...MUSIC IS GOOD AND THE CROWD IS VERY GOOD LOOKING..AND I AM NOT JUST SAYING THAT BECAUSE I WORK THERE...OH AND THEY STARTED SOMETHING NEW B/C OF THE EARLIER CLOSING ..1/2 DRINKS FROM 9-11, AND FREE ADMISSION UNTIL 11 FOR EVERYONE.

1/2 drinks? Does that mean they only fill them halfway? Just kidding, i know it meant 1/2 price, im just beign a jerkoff. Lights on at 1:30 sucks! Lauren, the ginzo twins are 23. I guess i'll have to be convincing merv starting at 1:45 to drive into the city!

Had a great time there! The crowd was good, the music was average, a lot of older stuff. Also, to correct above, it is only free for ladies (which I was happy about but the guys I was with were not)Lauren and Les, Im glad that RJ came out, but was happier when we ran into Zine!