Clubplanet Nightlife Community

luna lounge last night

Originally posted by a-tip:

wow!. was anyone there? that place just gets better and better every week. music was amazing. i am shocked that a place like that could be so good... nice looking crowd lots of girls great music.. lots of fun. see you next week

Hmmmmmmm I might have to hit that up... I keep hearing good things.

------------------

loe2CLR.gif

I was at Luna on Friday..I got there around 10..the parking lot was a MADHOUSE!!! the lot next to the gas station had a little man charging you $10 bucks to park, there was already a line, the coat check was already closed and it was way too packed!!!! So if you put aside all of that it's a cool place with decent music.

cwm1.gif

Luna Lounge is the spot!

I love it there. The crowd is good looking, come on Trik,its not the same crowd as Sundays at Joey's, there's no over aged guidos at Luna.

------------------

"I walk through the valley of fear, I fear nothing cause I'm the baddest mother fucker in the valley!"

FRIDAY GROOVE LOUNGE THE PLACE TO BE.EAST COAST UNDERGROUND BRINGS YOU FEVER FRIDAYS.THE BEST OF HOUSE HIPHOP REGGAE PROGREESIVE HARD TRANCE.CONTESTS,CASH PRIZES,MTV APPERANCES.COME DOWN CHECK IT OUT.535 RIDGE RD LYNDHURST.CHEEP COVER BETTER THAN PAYING CITY PRICES.JUST AS FUN.

FZERO

BUMPNYC.COM

cwm43.gifcwm43.gif