Clubplanet Nightlife Community

special on dateline

Did anyone watch Dateline last nite regarding gHB, K, and Rohypnol. A friend of mine used to take Rooffies. I thought that was supposed to knock you out isn't that why its called the date rape drug. Does anyone have experience with this?

I mean i know too much G will knock you out thats why amateurs shouldn't mess with it. If taken correctly georgia home Boy is the best feeling ever!

------------------

"I walk through the valley of fear, I fear nothing cause I'm the baddest mother fucker in the valley!"

i never tried a Rohyp....in florida years past it was a big thing...everyone did rohpys..i never tired it.....i guess i would..i dont like K...it REAL WACK

(COKE NIGGAS)dont waste your time if your GOING TO PUT IT UP YOUR NOSE!!!

G no effects on me..RUA tried knocking me out i dont know i didnt feel nothing!! cwm23.gif KILL!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sin:

I saw the show last night and first of all was disgusted at those girls. My god - at 14 one of them was on E, acid, and G and then got a ride from a 35 year old and had sex with him. God help the youth of today!

About Roofies - I have actually taken them before mistaking them for a painkiller (thank god I was at home) and you do not get knocked out but you are really messed up (like you are in a K-hole basically) and the next day you can not really remember anything from the night before. It is like the night is a big blur

Ladies, you know that Georgia and I are attached at the hip. whenever she stays with me she goes where I go, like I'd really leave her home alone unatteneded. Denise and jimmy might get to the bottle and have themselves a good time on me!

------------------

"I walk through the valley of fear, I fear nothing cause I'm the baddest mother fucker in the valley!"