Clubplanet Nightlife Community

evil-emmitt-silveohhhhh-nabuc-fangs...etc...???????

I haven't been on the board much...Evil-heard you had a good time on Sat? I missed it...Emmitt, haven't talked to you in a while..como estas? Nabuc? you here?

Fangs..who are you???

Eviljav, I talked to blondie yesterday, and her roomate. I haven't talked to them in a while, they told me they went to World this weekend. When can we all get together? cwm32.gif

lil just got on a little while ago. Was busy yesterday and this morning. Had to present some new ads to the client. Anybody going to boa's tomorrow. I will def go tomorrow. I have no plans in the city soo i will be there, if people go.

cwm5.gif

hi lil dev...how are you!!! yeah it was nice we were smoking like nothing there..

you should go by Blondies house when you can.. candy is over there......hahhahahaha

i hope to see you soon..later later..

if you talk to g-roid tell him to hit the BOARD..KILL cwm23.gif Lest Cest Fux

Yes..Blondie told me to stop by... cwm23.gif I may not be able to make it to Boas, Thursdays are tough for me..I have such a hard time getting up in the morning the following day. I can't just go out and drink water all night..I have no self-discipline. hey Cuba..I made platanos fritos this weekend..thought of you when I was eating them!! cwm38.gif

CUBANO que pasa compadre? Fucking busy as shit here man. I need a fucking drink. lil need to hit up moms house to get some plantanos frito. col can't cook cuban food for shit. So anyone going to boas tomorrow.

cwm5.gif

[This message has been edited by nabuc (edited 02-07-2001).]

Hey lil devil, how ya been???

I missed out on the World last Saturday nite too...it sounds like we missed a good party.

I hear Twilo's on Sunday, Pres weekend..is this true??? if so, smiles is breaking out the dancing shoes and gracing the dance floor!! cwm32.gif

Originally posted by lil-devil:

I haven't been on the board much...Evil-heard you had a good time on Sat? I missed it...Emmitt, haven't talked to you in a while..como estas? Nabuc? you here?

Fangs..who are you???

Eviljav, I talked to blondie yesterday, and her roomate. I haven't talked to them in a while, they told me they went to World this weekend. When can we all get together? cwm32.gif

Who I am will not be disclosed. That is a secret, all you have to know is that I'm one of U!!!!!!!!

------------------

FUCK IT!!!!!!

Fangs..who are you???

Who I am will not be disclosed. That is a secret, all you have to know is that I'm one of U!!!!!!!!

------------------

FUCK IT!!!!!!

sexcty....I guess I'll have to wait to see you in the summer..it's only a few months away!!!Did you get a shore house???????

i can't wait for the summer...i didn't get a house..did u?

------------------

"Maybe some women aren't meant to be tamed. Maybe they need to run free until they find someone just as wild to run with."

sexcty....I guess I'll have to wait to see you in the summer..it's only a few months away!!!Did you get a shore house???????

it going to be A BEAUTIFUL DAY!!! i realy cant wait... i know both of you guys will NEED SUPER BOMBS that day..it will most diff

be the MOST BEAUTIFUL day of your lives..

damm iam almost crying....

cwm23.gif KILL!!!!KILL!!!!!!!KILL!!!!!!!!

where are you guys goin on your honeymoon?

i almost forgot to congratulate you guys...best of luck...

when is your big day?

------------------

"Maybe some women aren't meant to be tamed. Maybe they need to run free until they find someone just as wild to run with."