Clubplanet Nightlife Community

PVD at Twilo Friday... Who from here is going?

i noticed a lot more hostility on the nj board v. the ny board. i'm sure most of you are very friendly and cool folks cwm30.gif ... but for the ones that are rude and nasty, please don't come this friday to twilo cwm10.gif

last time at pvd, there were some rude people there... this is not the norm. everyone there is usually way friendly and the vibe is awesome!!! for those coming with a chill attitude...WELCOME!!! PVD live is 500 billion X 500 billion times better live than CD. trust me, you'll have a great time "feeling" a true world class dj cwm35.gif

PVD IS TRULY ONE OF THE BEST DJ'S IN WORLD.

LAST YEAR HE GOT BEST DJ\PRODUCER OF THE YEAR BY MIXMAG. HE IS DEFINITLY ONE OF THE BETTER RESIDENTS AT TWILO

ENJOY, HE'S AWESOME I SAW 4 PVD SHOWS AT TWILO NOT MENTION ONE OF THEM WAS HIS 2 YEAR RESEDENCY PARTY. FUCKIN BRILLIANT

------------------

Music is the Answer

Originally posted by jennEfer:

I will definately be there!! My friend got free vip passes, but you will find me on the dance floor! Jay, hope to see ya there!!

iam not sure yet babe..i have to realy think about it..FOR SURE IT WILL BE A KICK ASS TIME..

but again the JOHNNY mentality kicks in so..ill let you know..i going to try calling you now.

cwm23.gif KILL!!!!!!!KILL!!!!!!KILL!!!!!!!!