Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Metro was awesome! Attn: DanceG and "no post girl" ;-)

Nice to meet both of you last night... I was wasted off my ass! Did you see that girl trying to hang on me on the way out?!?! Who the hell was that? DAMN! One of the bouncers was laughing at her when I told her to get lost. Metro was awesome though... I didn't see Miss Piggy handing out blowjobs in the stall this time. HA! My friends and I had a kickass time... See ya's next week!

-GRoWL

cwm35.gif

------------------

leo-a.gif

[This message has been edited by italiamale1977 (edited 02-10-2001).]

I was at Metro last night too..tanked!!It was good except for all the undercovers in there..I know them all from Tempts and the bergen county dea's were in there too I know them too unfortunately..Where were you chillin or what do u look like maybe In saw you..Later..ClubGirl..=)

------------------

Where are the afterhours??..=)

NO DOUBT I SAID THE SAME FUCKING THING.....DAMM PIGS..you can spot them...because they dont even have a good time...FUCKING PIGS...i realy hate COPS i realy DO there just SHIT IN THIS WORLD..

i bet a few of them did some K and more then likely took a hit of XXX.

i realy was thinking that last night..

i swear on MARCUS!!!!!!!!!!! cwm23.gif MACUMBAR ha los COPS

[This message has been edited by eviljav666 (edited 02-10-2001).]

First of all MRSMETRO my friend unfortunately got in trouble last year at Tempts and almost got arrested and all the undercovers had him outside and being that he was my best friend's fiance I was outside with them and got the opportunity to see and talk to them ALL! And yes 2 of them were there last night,so dont tell me no....Second off unfortunately I got into some trouble myself at one time and I was questioned by some of the Bergen County Task force and the one that questioned me was there last night too and one of my friends even talked to him since he recognized him from waiting for me outside of the police station!!Thank you!

------------------

If I even smelled an undercover cop I would have their name, address, mothers maiden name, driving record, social security records, even their phone bills with itemized people of who they call. Then we'll see who is tracking who. When you know 3/4 of the people there, its easy to spot them. I did see a couple of sketchy people. Then again, you never know who is a narc. Watch your ass thats all. Mrs Metro whats up? Are you married to Mr Metro? ;-) Clubgirl, I really have no idea how to explain what I look like. I was wearing a black blazer with a black tight shirt and grey dress slacks. I have brown hair, brown eyes, and I am friends with a lot of the people there so I was bouncing around a lot. What do YOU look like?

GrOWL

cwm12.gif

------------------

leo-a.gif

Hey whats up?Yeah Im friends with a lot of people there too...Iam 5'6",shoulder length straight brown hair,green/hazel eyes..i had on black plastic pants,baby blue shirt,black boots...I do know "Mr Metro",you are friends with him?Whats your name,Im sure we have mututal friends..=)

------------------

Originally posted by italiamale1977:

If I even smelled an undercover cop I would have their name, address, mothers maiden name, driving record, social security records, even their phone bills with itemized people of who they call. Then we'll see who is tracking who. When you know 3/4 of the people there, its easy to spot them. I did see a couple of sketchy people. Then again, you never know who is a narc. Watch your ass thats all. Mrs Metro whats up? Are you married to Mr Metro? ;-) Clubgirl, I really have no idea how to explain what I look like. I was wearing a black blazer with a black tight shirt and grey dress slacks. I have brown hair, brown eyes, and I am friends with a lot of the people there so I was bouncing around a lot. What do YOU look like?

GrOWL

cwm12.gif

johnny boy... as much as I WOULD LOVE a 187 on a COP..

they are have the scoop on us....there was a shady CAT standing right next to us...little guy..miltary style cut..glasses....dress in black..i recall...

fuck that!!!!!!! and THE COPS!!!

i wish they would stay out of the clubs...because with a few exceptions most people who go out are COOL...except the JOHNNY DRUNKS.. the ONLY PEOPLE WHO FIGHT at clubs ARE THE GUYS That get drunk...

bottom line COPS STAY THE HELL OF METRO.and WHERE EVER ELSE..Let the children PLAY..

PIGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

cwm23.gif MACUMBAR ha los COPS

The only undercover I can actually describe on here is he had a black beret backwards on..he is one of the ones from Tempts,with some white symbol on the front of beret,,and I believe he had all black on..There was the other Tempts gut with him whom I really cant describe..=)

------------------

johnny italia, how ya feeling today? man ya were all cracked out...hahaha feelin' reallll good...i had an undercover ask me out of nowhere, "Do you know where i can get some shit?", hahaha, GET LOST!!! what ever happened to 21 jump street, at least those guys were cool and not so obvious... cwm32.gif

------------------

eyeflash_e0.gif

johnny italia, how ya feeling today? man ya were all cracked out...hahaha feelin' reallll good...i had an undercover ask me out of nowhere, "Do you know where i can get some shit?", hahaha, GET LOST!!! what ever happened to 21 jump street, at least those guys were cool and not so obvious... cwm32.gif music was a bit too loud n' crazy with too many peeps walkin' into ya...Peace

------------------

eyeflash_e0.gif

JOHNNY boy i thought that was the worst night at METRO... i dont know what it was..

its that noise man it got to be...i dont know.. i know emmit usually dances and that nigga didnt move...i did nt have good a time as i did every other night i was there...well maybe nex time!!!KILL!!!! cwm23.gif KILL!!!!!KILL!!!!!!!KILL!!!!!!!!!!

First of all there are no Bergen County DEA's... Thats a federal force.. I doubt that there were feds from the DEA in Metro.. very highly doubt it... And second.. If there were undercover police in Metro this weekend... They wouldn't be the same one's you saw in Tempt's. Its a different County Agency. Cops from Ocean County (Tempt's) cannot go to a club in Bergen County (Metro) and bust people.. They cannot do that.. Just a little law info for you... And if there were federal agencys in Metro.. there is more than just people dropin E or doing K. going on there..

C

Originally posted by bassbin:

First of all there are no Bergen County DEA's... Thats a federal force.. I doubt that there were feds from the DEA in Metro.. very highly doubt it... And second.. If there were undercover police in Metro this weekend... They wouldn't be the same one's you saw in Tempt's. Its a different County Agency. Cops from Ocean County (Tempt's) cannot go to a club in Bergen County (Metro) and bust people.. They cannot do that.. Just a little law info for you... And if there were federal agencys in Metro.. there is more than just people dropin E or doing K. going on there..

C

You are absolutely right. But hey check this out... Did anyone ever think that these little narcs and undercovers like to party too? I mean come on... Even though your a 21-28 year old law official, your gonna want to go out and hear good music and meet good looking people. Maybe these guys were just hanging out having a good time. What sucks is, they could still pass on info from observing people to their friends. AKA Bergen County cops. Makes ya wonder...

But who gives a shit... Just be careful and hang with the people that you know.

This weekend flew by, now I look forward to NEXT FRIDAY!

GRoWL

cwm35.gif

------------------

leo-a.gif

Guest worldboy

Not that anyone really cares but I must say that metro has gotten worse and worse the more I have gone. I have not been to that place in a while but its def going down hill. The music is wayyyyy to hard for that room. I go to the sf every sat. but I cant get down to the same stuff at metro. I dont know why but thats just me. I guess I must stay away and just go to twilo as usual. Anyway I know many of you share this opinion with me, right emmitt?

Guest worldboy

Who the helll are you, thinking you're all cool, what are you some big Denny fan?

[This message has been edited by worldboy (edited 02-12-2001).]

Worldfag, here we go again. If Metro is so bad, if world is so bad, and if temps is so bad. Then stay the fuck out. You have an negative opinon on every place you go to. So why not find a place you like and stay there.

------------------

Live life to the fullest, because you never know when it will be your last!!!

Originally posted by italiamale1977:

Its not for everyone Worldguy. Half the place is friends with eachother and go every week. We all love Rydell and the vibe. I personally love hard house music and listen to it anywhere and everywhere I go. KEEPS YOUR BLOOD PUMPING.

cwm32.gif

GRoWL

I know for sure YOU WERE CRAKED UP!!!

that is NOT HOUSE OR EVEN CLOSE..it noise..it has no nothing it NOISE..

johnny check your pm..i want to check my RAP on the accudata...but i dont know how to follow the site...I hope everything doesnt come up because that foul...if with, just your social they anyone can find out everything...thats NOT GOOD!!!!!

cwm23.gif KILL!!!!!!KILL!!!!!!!!!!KILL!!!!!!!