Clubplanet Nightlife Community

whats everyone doing for Valentine's day

I will be watching Temptation Island, then maybe I'll tempt some boys after that! No big deal since I fall in and out of love everyweekend yeah G will do that to ya!

Best V day i ever had- I took these pills called LOVES - they were great!

------------------

"I walk through the valley of fear, I fear nothing cause I'm the baddest mother fucker in the valley!"

Sin, Actually we have been pretty much staying in on Fridays,I havent been to metro on a fri in like a month,,,thats a long time for me...Is luna lounge same as Mediteranean??Louis spins there right?What town is it in and what night is best?ClubGirl..=)

------------------

Where are the afterhours??..=)

I think I am going to Mediterraneo for dinner with my boyfriend. It is a great italian restuarant on route 46E in totowa. It is next to the Rascal House and across from Bob Stores.

It turns to Luna Lounge at night. Their night is friday, but get there early, it gets packed real quick. Oh, and girls...pee before you go (there are only 2 stalls)

Originally posted by sin-sational:

hey girl did you decide where to go yet?

Also check your PMs

Yeah, I am going to Il Modo Vecchio in Madison - it is a great Italian restaurant. It is rated one of the best in the state that is why I could only get reservations at 9:00 p.m..............so I miss Temptation Island!! I hope my boyfriend realizes what I am giving up for him.

I heard of that place but never been there, I actually heard of the prices!

Anyway are you just going withhim or withother couples? Are you getting him a gift or are you treating for dinner?

Here's a question, I've been seeing this guy for about 4 days now, he wants to go to dinner or hang out that nite, do I get him anything? I mean really who knows if I'll still be seing him after this weekend, I get bored so easily!

------------------

"I walk through the valley of fear, I fear nothing cause I'm the baddest mother fucker in the valley!"

Hey sin,whats up girl?We left around 10-11ish am..When did u leave it wasnt that much longer after you...We then went to Frank's apt for afterhrs till 9pm sun night....crackheads..I feel fine though...We are going back to SF Feb 17th which is the day of my 25th b-day,you going?Talk to ya later...ClubGirl..=)

------------------

Where are the afterhours??..=)

CGM, are you kiddin me, I;ll use my pms when I damn so please if you don't want to read the bullshit, don't look at my post, oh it is my post by the way isn't it. Hey aren't you like 6 feet tall with flsming red hair-RUGHT!-busted bitch!

------------------

Originally posted by sin-sational:

CGM, are you kiddin me, I;ll use my pms when I damn so please if you don't want to read the bullshit, don't look at my post, oh it is my post by the way isn't it. Hey aren't you like 6 feet tall with flsming red hair-RUGHT!-busted bitch!

I THINK THAT WAS 6 FOOT 5 INCHES, FLAMING RED HAIR (probably squirrel bitten) and FRECKLES!!

cwm3.gif