Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Spring Break?????????

NOW YOU KNOW IM KICKING MYSELF IN THE KIESTER FOR CANCELING MY GODAMN TRIP.. ugh.. but maybe some of you could use this..

i got this email this morning... Read On..

MTV has contacted SpringBreakTravel.com about a new college TV show that they will be shooting in Cancun during the week of March 10-17. MTV needs any college students who are interested in being on TV, to contact them IMMEDIATELY! If you, or anyone you know, are going to be in Cancun during the week of March 10-17, please click on the following link:

http://www.springbreaktravel.com/sbt/trips/cancun/mtv.asp

This is serious! MTV REALLY NEEDS YOU FOR THIS SHOW! Contact them as soon as possible.

Please forward this e-mail to as many of your friends as possible, as quickly as possible.

If you have not made any Spring Break plans yet we currently have space available for the Bahamas Party Cruise, Panama City, South Beach and Daytona. Call 1-800-678-6386.

FREE TRIP DRAWING IN 1 WEEK!

We are drawing the names of our free trip winners in 1 week. If this e-mail has been forwarded to you by a friend and you are not currently subscribed to the SBT newsletter, click here (http://www.springbreaktravel.com/sbt/info/winner.asp) to register for the free trip and quarterly newsletter. Winners will be notified via email.

------------------

Are those your eyeballs?......because i found them in my cleavage