Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Funny joke....

A blonde stepped out of the shower and told her husband she was done. Just as he got in, the door bell rang. She quickly grabed her towel and wrapped it around herself as she went to the door. She opened the door and there was her neighbor, Tom, standing there with his mouth to the floor with his eyes popping out of his sockets. Here was a beautiful, drop-dead, gorgeous woman in nothing but a smile and a towel! He reached into his pocket and took out of his wallet $200. He said to her, "I'll give you $200 if you drop that towel to your waist. She thinks about it and figures, "Wow, we could really use the money, and who else is going to know?" So she does it. With eyes popping, Tom whips out another $200 and says, I'll give you another $200 if you drop that towel to the floor." She thinks,"Well, I've already compromised myself and the money would really come in handy." So she drops the towel. Tom hands her the $400, thanks her, and walks

away. She goes back upstairs and her husband asks, "Who was that at the door?" "Just Tom," she says. To that he replies "Did he say anything about the $400 he owed me?"

------------------

i know what i want, but it took me a long time to figure it out