Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I think I saw A to Z...

Ohhhh child! Miss Jenkins got to step in here for this one. That A-Z needs to put that tape in the VCR and start with some jumping jacks. He looks like he's done eaten Eric Neiss. What happened???

But please child...don't repeat this. I'm not one to gossip so you ain't heard NOTHIN from me! eek.gif

Originally posted by perculator:

Its true both he and his brother

Originally posted by cmb1975:

OK, so Metro's resident DJ, also known as A to Z on this board, if I am correct, was in an aerobics video? Is this true? If so, what a damn cutie!!!!

>Yeah it was me. I work for MTV doing workout video's and music video's. As for being beaten w/ and ugly stick...can't please them all smile.gif

peace

Andrew smile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gif

Originally posted by hongkongphooey:

Cute, you must need glasses honey. Talk about being hit with the ugly stick. Someone bashed him hard!! I guess they didn't give him a copy of the video. Maybe we should all chip in and order it for him, he could use it these days!!

my opinion, thats all. as far as him being beaten with an ugly stick now or then, thats kind harsh don't ya think?

------------------

i know what i want, but it took me a long time to figure it out