Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Where is everyone?

nabuc1

Originally posted by nabuc1:

I'm bored at work. Need some action on this board. Everyone wake the FUCK up and hit the board.

cwm5.gif

i'm here, bored too...thinking the same thing, where is everyone???

------------------

girl10.gif

The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.

Originally posted by Emmitt:

i haven't spoken to him since sunday...it's not like the evil one to be missing for that long...EVILJAVY where ya at???

i talked to him last nite.. he said hes not going to be on today.. i think he had to go to Conneticut with Zoey for work.. cwm36.gif

------------------

Are those your eyeballs?......because i found them in my cleavage

Originally posted by sin-sational:

alright Nabuc, I'm here so what do you want to stir up, just let me know so I can lace up my drama boots! Anyone game?

sin i'm not stirring up shit with you. When it comes to you and your girls I'm just a spectator. I'm not even in the same league as you. You got mad skills. I do have to say the thread started by darkhorse has provided me endless hours of entertainment. Like I said you ladies got mad game. I can only dream to reach such greatness.

cwm5.gif

thTe funniest thing is to see how mad or aggravated people get like my posts really get to them meanwhile I'm sittin here laughin my ass off waiting to read their piss poor comebacks!! Its like a drug, this board!! Too bad I'm responding to some 19 year old kid!

------------------

"I walk through the valley of fear, I fear nothing cause I'm the baddest mother fucker in the valley!"

Originally posted by lil-devil:

Hey nabuc..I am so tired today. I don't know why, I am well rested. Just keep on thinking that I only have 2 more hours to go...and a day off tomorrow!! I just can't wait...

You're off tomorrow, you SUCK!!!! How was your valentine's? what did you and hubby do? Mine was pretty cool. I took off and the woman had off so we went to the city to a spa to get massages. At night we went to this awesome cuban resturant in edgewater called Azucar. It was fun. you goin to boas tonight.

cwm5.gif

Originally posted by silveeohh:

All you guys are wimps I'm still up from 6AM yesterday morning and going to see Fear Factory in a little while.You guys are already old.That's not how I trained you!!!!!!!!!Wake up White people!!!!!!

YOU'RE COOL!!!! cwm25.gif

Originally posted by neojunglist:

i'm here also. not very bored but not very busy either. i have to cover the switchboard so my co-workers can take out a fat little troll girl to lunch. i hate her. cwm23.gif

thats funny...we have a "troll" here at work too!!!

------------------

girl10.gif

The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.